Snow Performance Water Methanol Injection System.

all talk will stop... but end up with another car.... then increase the hunger again....
from Evo, 300whp i'll stop... then Felari, 600whp i'll stop... after that even Veryon, 1200whp i'll stop.... there is no limit 1....:proud:

True...is just in the blood to hunger for more if possible and if our pocket is deep enough to go on and on :proud:

hahaha..
dats true guys..
never endin journey if u r a PETROL HEAD..
always want more..

plus 300whp stil low man..
at least 400 n above..
then u can chase some noob ferrari or porch..
hahaha..

I was thinking, 2.5K for the snow. but u have to invest more for other related systems. e.g conrod bearing and crank bearing need to change to support more horses :hmmmm: . if not kebaboom

Ya, lot of things to consider once huge power increase...really not easy to mod a car...lot of things to consider for everything to go well...

Stock 1zz-fe
it certainly doesnt harm anything, but id rather tune it up first and get a baseline on what to do from there onwards. u wont know what u need until uve maximize the capability of any system, until then u wont know if u NEED the methanol kit. if it comes with a fuel controller, then by all means sir..

it doesnt justify the needs, if u run dis kit with std fueling curve, i dont see how it will help u save fuel. the methanol helps in providing more power, but its not(edit) gonna be optimize if its not tuned properly

Last edited:
hahaha..
beside tunin the fuel curve..
it wil save fuel by the cold air it produce..
if im correct..?

from my research from US forum..
100% it wil never harm the engine..
no bad side effect unti now..
soo far soo GOOD..

it certainly doesnt harm anything, but id rather tune it up first and get a baseline on what to do from there onwards. u wont know what u need until uve maximize the capability of any system, until then u wont know if u NEED the methanol kit. if it comes with a fuel controller, then by all means sir..

it doesnt justify the needs, if u run dis kit with std fueling curve, i dont see how it will help u save fuel. the methanol helps in providing more power, but its gonna be optimize if its not tuned properly

So, you are saying that best, I tune the ECU 1st then only proceed for the methanol?
Ya, more power = more fc usually..

So, you are saying that best, I tune the ECU 1st then only proceed for the methanol?
yes sir, because the sensors may or may not be able to detect methanol as fuel. so i strongly believe a wide band tune is necessary for u to fully utilise the methanol kit, dat kit is used in highly modified machines to allow a more aggressive tuning, to improve and gain more powwah(overdoing it for a bit there, lol) sir. u dont need to tune it up to the max pun, just to a point dat u need dis kit to maintain dat tune state safely. iam not saying its not profitable, but adding sumthing dat u cant optimize is not my cuppa tea, especially if they are on the expensive side.

Ya, more power = more fc usually..
with the methanol kit, sum of the petrol is subbed with methanol allowing for leaner afr (air to fuel as in petrol mixture), hence u rnt using as much fuel, making it seems like fc is improved.

good guys..
thanks alot..
i really learn lots of info for u all..
more info is stil needed.

thanks to the followin..

xtremeleo
Supra_Fanatics
JINEIL2EN
kanan..

---------- Post added at 01:35 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:30 PM ----------

ya guys..
my plan is to use the kit plus retune my emanage..
soo just wish me luck..

Last edited:
good guys..
thanks alot..
i really learn lots of info for u all..
more info is stil needed.

thanks to the followin..

xtremeleo
Supra_Fanatics
JINEIL2EN
kanan..

---------- Post added at 01:35 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:30 PM ----------

ya guys..
my plan is to use the kit plus retune my emanage..
soo just wish me luck..
I just can wishing u good luck in get a good tuner & all the best...:proud:

Top Bottom