Silverstone FTZ Sport

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

simon

Known Member
Mar 31, 2005
i have used the 195/50R15 FTZ sport before , it really can last very long with proper usage but the noise is terrible....sounds like driving a suzuki jimny jeep !!!!!!!!!!! wet grip is also poor.........the cheaper simex is much more better.....good grip in wet conditions & less noise ......... the eagle ga is also quite good

vestax

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Damansara Heigh
www.fivio.com
i`ve been using sime & simex 195/55/R15 for the past 2 years and i have atleast 200 ++ Nm of torque under my hood , so far never had any bad experience with it during wet & dry , always use till its bald . always remember , what you pay is what you get .

Last edited:

ambayah

1,000 RPM
Jan 31, 2004
Visit site
I once drop gear from 3 - 2, after rain, it skid a bit, what the fuck kind of tyre is like that? No grip at all. I still ok la that time.

Until one time, used 1 month only, the rear left tyre, while cornering like normal person, burst. See the tire like ripped/benkak type.

I will never use those tyre again.

Go Yokohama!

TypicalGuy

1,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
KL
Visit site
if u guys dun wan this tyres...sell to me cheap cheap

give me also can....

i will help you clear the jinx of these tyres

PetrolHeaD

500 RPM
Dec 15, 2003
ambayah said:
I once drop gear from 3 - 2, after rain, it skid a bit, what the fuck kind of tyre is like that? No grip at all. I still ok la that time.

Until one time, used 1 month only, the rear left tyre, while cornering like normal person, burst. See the tire like ripped/benkak type.

I will never use those tyre again.

Go Yokohama!
lemme guess, u using A520? hehehe...now thats a good value for money tyre

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Proton has launched the face lifted 2011 Saga with an array of enhancements and more dynamic styling that is squarely targeted at a younger crowd whilst either retaining or improving on all the solid factors that made it a popular entry level family sedan...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience