Silverstone FTZ Sport

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

simon

Known Member
Mar 31, 2005
i have used the 195/50R15 FTZ sport before , it really can last very long with proper usage but the noise is terrible....sounds like driving a suzuki jimny jeep !!!!!!!!!!! wet grip is also poor.........the cheaper simex is much more better.....good grip in wet conditions & less noise ......... the eagle ga is also quite good

vestax

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Damansara Heigh
www.fivio.com
i`ve been using sime & simex 195/55/R15 for the past 2 years and i have atleast 200 ++ Nm of torque under my hood , so far never had any bad experience with it during wet & dry , always use till its bald . always remember , what you pay is what you get .

Last edited:

ambayah

1,000 RPM
Jan 31, 2004
Visit site
I once drop gear from 3 - 2, after rain, it skid a bit, what the fuck kind of tyre is like that? No grip at all. I still ok la that time.

Until one time, used 1 month only, the rear left tyre, while cornering like normal person, burst. See the tire like ripped/benkak type.

I will never use those tyre again.

Go Yokohama!

TypicalGuy

1,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
KL
Visit site
if u guys dun wan this tyres...sell to me cheap cheap

give me also can....

i will help you clear the jinx of these tyres

PetrolHeaD

500 RPM
Dec 15, 2003
ambayah said:
I once drop gear from 3 - 2, after rain, it skid a bit, what the fuck kind of tyre is like that? No grip at all. I still ok la that time.

Until one time, used 1 month only, the rear left tyre, while cornering like normal person, burst. See the tire like ripped/benkak type.

I will never use those tyre again.

Go Yokohama!
lemme guess, u using A520? hehehe...now thats a good value for money tyre

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi,

im having problem where my steering in the kelisa will tend to turn on its own when crossing uneven road, it would not stay straight and tight, it seems loose and quite dangerous when im driving fast

a tyre shop told me its the freeplay at steering bush, i just got it replaced so he suggested to wrap the bush making it thicker so void will be filled, less freeplay. but they will have to bring down steering rack or something like that which costs labor of rm150

as added info, im...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience