Siemens vdo ecu ...

darrengoh89

Known Member
Aug 18, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
heard that some ppl said those engine which are using svdo ...no point modding the engine internal ..such as changing camshaft ...reboring cylinder head ...PnP and etc ....is that true ?

darrengoh89

Known Member
Aug 18, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
ohh ...i see ...thx for your answer sifu sky ...by the way ...i found out that seems svdo is a self learn ecu ..even if we mod the internal ...i guess the ecu won't self tune it to the optimum tuning ...anyone here got the way to solve the problem such as putting piggyback on svdo engine ? coz i think if wanna change the ecu to mmc ecu then only put piggyback ...might as well get a half cut ...

contreasjun27

9,000 RPM
Oct 21, 2004
subang
Visit site
ohh ...i see ...thx for your answer sifu sky ...by the way ...i found out that seems svdo is a self learn ecu ..even if we mod the internal ...i guess the ecu won't self tune it to the optimum tuning ...anyone here got the way to solve the problem such as putting piggyback on svdo engine ? coz i think if wanna change the ecu to mmc ecu then only put piggyback ...might as well get a half cut ...
i suggest you get a standalone better bro..
with mmc ecu you need wiring also bro..
for that money can go for standalone already

badturz

500 RPM
Feb 19, 2008
Standalone - quite costly but good stuff. **Good stuff never come cheap**

svdo really headache sometimes.

ariolz

Known Member
Jan 7, 2009
one piggyback svdo can use is unichip
yeah it can but after 3-5 months it will reset again.
there is somethings unichip cant tune it too, if i remember correctly is ignitions or something to do with the sparks thingy :confused:

darrengoh89

Known Member
Aug 18, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
ooo ...svdo really a big headache ecu xD ...what type of engine internal mod that is not necessary to have a ecu management ? as in like ...some ppl said if we did some modding in our svdo engine ..without ecu management to fine tune the setting ...no point modding it ...so any advice ?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys... my car aircon is not working properly, whenever i on my aircon for a while it will start producing those annoying 'clicking' sound countinuously and when idle the rpm going up and down... lately the prob become worsen as when i first on the aircon it takes more time than usual to cool down. Any opinion guys on what is causing these problems?? Need Help...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience