Satria's Owners unite!!

monsterv6 said:
how is the strobe lights...as bright as the ZTH selling..?if it is then count me in..or not i dont wan..got any pic of it..?

Wah... u everything also want.. I see u posting wanting almost everything from classifieds section woh... u sure u enuff money anot?

alvin24 said:
Wah... u everything also want.. I see u posting wanting almost everything from classifieds section woh... u sure u enuff money anot?
hahahaha is it ah??? mahem......how come the smaller brother got more money to do his car then his big brother le...sigh sigh i also wonder where he sau all the money le....... hey maybe from my wallet ah!!!!!!!! mahai thats it la i not keeping my cash at home man :D

alvin24 said:

wrong is it wanna buy things..cannot isit..

shellzshockerz and fugz, you all no need to sleep one arrr? Wah!!! or maybe you guys in holiday arrr? make me jelaous lar :(

Long time never see both of you also arr :) how's life arr? tomorrow joining TT arr?

MonsterTacho said:
eh mivec, tomollo cum ok.

Hehehe I will okay but feel weird convoy with you guys lar...paiseh arrr :( because mine got car longer wor :(

Mivec said:
shellzshockerz and fugz, you all no need to sleep one arrr? Wah!!! or maybe you guys in holiday arrr? make me jelaous lar :(

Long time never see both of you also arr :) how's life arr? tomorrow joining TT arr?
hahaha... i think i'll sleep soon.. i think la...

last days of holidays actually for me...

not bad i guess, yeap, will be there...

FuGZ said:
hahaha... i think i'll sleep soon.. i think la...

last days of holidays actually for me...

not bad i guess, yeap, will be there...
lolz u ni mad lar....please go and sleep now...

okay ..

-ArChAng3L- said:
eh dont worry about stock car or whatever, we got quite a lot of stock cars in pro hatch also leh :)

come join us la this wednesday's convoy..add your name to the list ! :)

convoy ? where are we going ?

Pro-Hatch Convoy/TT

Meet up Venue : Projet Hartamas
Meet up Time : 9.00PM
Departure Time : 9.50PM SHARP
Date : 20th July, Wednesday

TT Venue : The Curve

1) archangel
2) pocroc
3) mivec
4) monstertacho
5) fstrader
6) FuGZ
7) DeepBluez
8) soulseaker
9) moxt
10) orenjii
11) adam
12) fstrader (friend1) - satria
13) fstrader (friend2) - satria
14) fstrader (friend3) - satria
15) alvin24
16) arrowhead
17) kopi
18) zhu
19) subbie
20) kusa
21) zt
22)
23)
24)
25)

Where are all the old members? i hope most of the ppl especially those few main members can come for this cause it's been a VERY VERY long time since we had a decent convoy and TT. There are things that we need to discuss about too ! so PLEASE come !

oh, and about punctuality, please make it to Projet by 9.50PM, either that or we're leaving without you. unless you've got an excuse that everyone can accept, then we'll wait for you. if not, just meet us at the TT venue. Thanks.

Top Bottom