18) zhu
19) subbie
20) kusa
21) zt
22) SatriAni
23)
24)
25)

Where are all the old members? i hope most of the ppl especially those few main members can come for this cause it's been a VERY VERY long time since we had a decent convoy and TT. There are things that we need to discuss about too ! so PLEASE come !

oh, and about punctuality, please make it to Projet by 9.50PM, either that or we're leaving without you. unless you've got an excuse that everyone can accept, then we'll wait for you. if not, just meet us at the TT venue. Thanks.

Pro-Hatch Convoy/TT

Meet up Venue : Projet Hartamas
Meet up Time : 9.00PM
Departure Time : 9.50PM SHARP
Date : 20th July, Wednesday

TT Venue : The Curve

1) archangel
2) pocroc
3) mivec
4) monstertacho
5) fstrader
6) FuGZ
7) DeepBluez
8) soulseaker
9) moxt
10) orenjii
11) adam
12) fstrader (friend1) - satria
13) fstrader (friend2) - satria
14) fstrader (friend3) - satria
15) alvin24
16) arrowhead
17) kopi
18) zhu
19) subbie
20) kusa
21) zt
22)daryl_sls

I put my name edi.. but the thing is my roadtax mati edi.. :( need u guys to cover lor...
otherwise I'll come wif other Pro-Hatchers... save petrol summore.. :D

Pro-Hatch Convoy/TT

1) archangel
2) pocroc
3) mivec
4) monstertacho
5) fstrader
6) FuGZ
7) DeepBluez
8) soulseaker
9) moxt
10) orenjii
11) adam
15) alvin24
16) arrowhead
17) kopi
18) zhu
19) subbie
20) kusa
21) zt
22) SatriAni
23) daryl_sls
24)
25)

Where are all the old members? i hope most of the ppl especially those few main members can come for this cause it's been a VERY VERY long time since we had a decent convoy and TT. There are things that we need to discuss about too ! so PLEASE come !

oh, and about punctuality, please make it to Projet by 9.50PM, either that or we're leaving without you. unless you've got an excuse that everyone can accept, then we'll wait for you. if not, just meet us at the TT venue. Thanks.

SatriAni said:
I put my name edi.. but the thing is my roadtax mati edi.. :( need u guys to cover lor...
otherwise I'll come wif other Pro-Hatchers... save petrol summore.. :D
road tax mati? no oni u ler... theres one more member oso expired edi... guess who :D

satria racer,
of course you can join, you're from kuantan right? you can ownself find members there mar..then we got kuantan division liao :D

calmshot,
work till 10pm? why not meet us at The Curve straight?

if you need help, call me or Andrew at

me - 012-6784691
andrew - 012-3446901

Mivec said:
shellzshockerz and fugz, you all no need to sleep one arrr? Wah!!! or maybe you guys in holiday arrr? make me jelaous lar :(

Long time never see both of you also arr :) how's life arr? tomorrow joining TT arr?

need to sleep jus at diff time hehehe,.....ya man on hols now but not for long la.....

how r u bro....when coming to join us for tt la....got fast monster wo!!

Pro-Hatch Convoy/TT

1) archangel
2) pocroc
3) mivec
4) monstertacho
5) fstrader
6) FuGZ
7) DeepBluez
8) soulseaker
9) moxt
10) orenjii
11) adam
15) alvin24
16) arrowhead
17) kopi
18) zhu
19) subbie
20) kusa
21) zt
22) SatriAni
23) daryl_sls
24) ToDD
25)

Calmshot: Why not you just skip the work for 1 hour? think of an excuse, any excuse

Everyone...Calmshot is the new owner of my ex-car, which was recently spotted at a cybercafe by our 'phucks' :D . The car is a pro-hatch member, though the owner has not been inducted as yet.

Satria racer said:
Hi guys i got a stock satria just lowerd.. Can i join with the stock satria??
of course u can join us!! but ur nick like that i doubt ur car is stock ler...keke :D

MonsterTacho said:
Calmshot: Why not you just skip the work for 1 hour? think of an excuse, any excuse

Everyone...Calmshot is the new owner of my ex-car, which was recently spotted at a cybercafe by our 'phucks' :D . The car is a pro-hatch member, though the owner has not been inducted as yet.

muahaha i think can't la coz i work at cyberjaya to far la.

im the new owner of montertacho car haha, long time not see u. maybe will join y'all at the next TT.

Pro-Hatch Convoy/TT

1) archangel
2) pocroc
3) mivec
4) monstertacho
5) fstrader
6) FuGZ
7) DeepBluez
8) soulseaker
9) moxt
10) orenjii
11) adam
15) alvin24
16) arrowhead
17) kopi
18) zhu
19) subbie
20) kusa
21) zt
22) SatriAni
23) daryl_sls
24) ToDD
25) magmag
26 ) basikal pancit

oh, and about punctuality, please make it to Projet by 9.50PM, either that or we're leaving without you. unless you've got an excuse that everyone can accept, then we'll wait for you. if not, just meet us at the TT venue. Thanks!

Top Bottom