Satria's Owners unite!!

MonsterTacho said:
i concur with ZT. We should all leave in one group.

Notwithstanding the said explanation, leaving in 2 groups will allow those who wanna come later to come later. what if 75% decide to come later, say at 9:35?

No ar... 1st half reach, then go first... 2nd half leave at exactly 9.50pm! Anyone late meet us there...

If u ask me... i'd rather be on the first half... =Þ Then don't have to stand there waiting pointlessly.

subbie: the curve is a line which is bent like a curve, hence the curve :D

alvin24: i really dont mind, just expressing me point of view. but im for the convoy leaving in 1 group

here's wat i suggest...

to avoid blocking ppl, the first thing we shud do is park our car in a proper way. we all used to simply parked our cars tats why we blocked others in projet. i found out another problem when we are leaving projet, is tat the front car likes to stop infront of projet. tat will cause a major jam. so whoever is leading, can wait next to coffee bean. at least we wont get jam inside projet.

wat u guys think? at least we can avoid jam and we also can convoy together. :D

locutus19 said:
Err okay, my car is no match for all of you coz it's just a lousy satria .. been seeing all of your pics ( your cars ! ), very nice wei .. mine is just so normal compared to all of you .. so a bit shy lah to join you guys .. how ahh ?
it doesnt matter ur car is stock or monster. we will be happy if u join us. most of us oso driving stock. add ur name in list... if ur shy, then look for buluz! he will entertain u :D

TrueBlueZ said:
anyway what u all doing at the curve???? drink coffee??? cheong k???
we are having family gatherings, cause its been awhile we havent get together. we wanna make it big so tat some old and new members can get to know each other more. so... u wanna join us? come on

Kopi said:
we need marshalls.... coordinate arrival of members at Projet and parking issues...
as for the parking, let me be the jockey! just pay me RM5 for each car will do. Pro-Hatch price ma... got discount edi wan.
fuiyooo... at last i can get to meet u after soooo many years! hahahhahaha :D

DeepBluez said:
as for the parking, let me be the jockey! just pay me RM5 for each car will do. Pro-Hatch price ma... got discount edi wan.
fuiyooo... at last i can get to meet u after soooo many years! hahahhahaha :D

Cannot like this lah,

You where can handle so many cars, i'll be your partner, we share 50:50. Liang mo?

locutus19 said:
Err okay, my car is no match for all of you coz it's just a lousy satria .. been seeing all of your pics ( your cars ! ), very nice wei .. mine is just so normal compared to all of you .. so a bit shy lah to join you guys .. how ahh ?

ehhh where can say like that one...just come and join us...im sure ur car is a monster as well...:D

dont need to be shy shy one...keke

just get people to direct the flow of traffic...i havent actually seen anyone with black face....coz when we're blocking someone we run right back to our car once the person horns...no big deal...just give a big smile :D and say sorry...move ur car...then take the parking...easy as pie!!

monster,
WEdnesday then u know loh... hahaha. =Þ Nothing lar... actually just borrowed my mech's satria. =Þ Not a track car yet... but in future will be. =Þ I just call it that tentatively!! hahaha...

I suggest we give this a try and see if we're happy with the outcome. No need to argue about it loh, no point wan, won't come to a conclusion as everyone has their on views on what will happen later... we just try one round, and see who's right. Nothing to lose right? =Þ
I memang think this would be a good idea also... as we've also experienced before some satrians who wanna come early and ciao early... then sometimes we delay delay they also dun feel like mamak-ing already.

guys...tonight we're gonna yum char at safiz or jelutong...depends on everyone...

so if anyone wants to join the yum char call me or arch ler...

my number = 012 235 0101

DeepBluez said:
we are having family gatherings, cause its been awhile we havent get together. we wanna make it big so tat some old and new members can get to know each other more. so... u wanna join us? come on

he wont come wan la ! he TT until sien liao ma remember?

this event not 'big' enuf for him.... :D jk nia...jus come lar...more ppl more fun...but if its as big as 3 joint convoy..abit susah to interact among car groups...hehe IMHO

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom