Review: Goodyear Eagle F1 Directional 5 - The Ultra High Performance tyre, Almost.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Re: Review: Goodyear Eagle F1 Directional 5 - The Ultra High Performance tyre, Almost

Yeah, I would've bought the Asy if it's available in the sizes I was looking for. The D5 is the next best from GY. Just a little bit noisy but still acceptable IMHO.
At the tyre launch the "gwai loh" test driver in FD2, purposely push the car at the slalom curve at around 140kph with 2 passengers (me one of them), and it held well.....:driver:

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
Re: Review: Goodyear Eagle F1 Directional 5 - The Ultra High Performance tyre, Almost

I have only one problem with all d eagle f1s I had before : emergency breaking. They skid and slide .... ASSY 1 and ASSY2 ... Mine is without ABS.

Yee

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Anton Lavey

road got oil :listen:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

His ride too powerful......

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I want to take out my carb and really clean it up. But i dont know how and fear that it will go out of tune. can anyone here teach me how? or maybe have a 'step by step' way that u can explain it to me.. :biggrin: Btw my car is an iswara 1.5.. Thanks all..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience