Reliable, honest, trusty workshop

williamchang

Oct 17, 2009
selangor
Hi all cefiro A32 owners,

I just got a 2nd han 2001 cefiro A32 brougham, The previous owner told me he done most things
but like usual we still need to double confirm myself.

I wanted to send my car for whole checkup or any repairs cos i dont wanna get breakdown half way later. How much to have a major service?? I live in Klang, any very good workshop can recommend??

Hope all you cefiro owners out ther can assist me.

Thanks.

William

Last edited:

RONIN

Known Member
Jun 22, 2004
Guys,

any reputable workshop for our Cefiro out there? wanna do engine transplant...

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
bengkel ayof in selayang sirs, an old timer of nissan cefiro, have vast experience in modifying skylines, cefiros, very reliable fyi.

RONIN

Known Member
Jun 22, 2004
yeah.. appreciate if can share further details...

any others guys? so we can have multiple option and can survey the shop first..

weikee

500 RPM
Jul 16, 2006
Can try me mechanic @ Damansara Kim, you know where the Euro Deli is? that row of shop only one workshop. The workshop run by 2 chap, both are the owner, and no trainee.

Price wise, don't expect to be cheap, but not sky high. they charge reasonable price. Experience wise..

dream.tent

500 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
KL
www.cardomain.com
Maybe can try Lee? USJ 9 in front of the mosque.
My A33 service by him for years...

Last month went pass his shop, seems very busy and lots of cars...

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
hahaha, i apologise sir, i didnt recognise who meleo was, hahahahaha...

not just just now dat i tot, maybe its referred to me? hahahaha

the bengkel is situated near to batu caves sir, i dunno the exact address, but if u know where batu caves is, its just a minute away from there jer.. from batu caves, head towards ulu yam, and keep an eye on the left side of the road. the workshop has a signboard dat reads "bengkel ayof", u cant miss it imo

Cefiromaniac

Mar 28, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
You can go to Lee at USJ 9 opp mosque he was doing my A32 now with A33 also.

Honest reliable has experience on A32 and A33.

Try him.............cheers

Lee USJ 9 016-2436853

WajaXer

Dec 4, 2004
hi all, last week bought a 2001 Excimo from fren. Now driving it liao. Got to slowly refurbish it..1st thing got change is the antenna for RM200.

This car is missing the back tire wood cover, front left window cant complete finish closing, CD player working but no light & spare tire fastener is missing..also some squeek sound here & there..

Already order the back tire wood cover for RM160. Owner is good fren he told me 4 Michelin tire & battery change in Nov 10, Absorber change in 2009 but he suggest me to get it MUT, spare plugs to smoothen the ride. He also said that when it hit above 150 can feel vibration & needs to change something under there to stabilize it..donno wat oso..

Last is driver door need strong slam to shut..

Now, please advise where to get good service in CHERAS area to cowtim problems on top..TX in advance

Me, previous Waja owner..now gip to wife

WajaXer

Dec 4, 2004
last time got this thing call MUT done on my waja, its computer inspection. Donno wat its call for Cefiro

Yesterday got the alarm change/RM150 & install DVD player/RM650.

sb3

1,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
Oh I see, Nissan have their consult II though but no difference after the 'inspection'

WajaXer

Dec 4, 2004
no difference ar? previous owner (my fren) say do liao car ride is smoother wor especially couple with plug change

maniac@vTec

May 9, 2006
kuantan
i am a owner for a a32 for 2years....everytime i gone to my mechanic to check my car he also wan to tune my car using some kind of electronic.....sb3...do we need to tune our vq engines...even a spark change....

---------- Post added at 10:40 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:36 PM ----------

i mean spark plug change or starter change.....

---------- Post added at 10:42 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:40 PM ----------

sb3

1,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
i am a owner for a a32 for 2years....everytime i gone to my mechanic to check my car he also wan to tune my car using some kind of electronic.....sb3...do we need to tune our vq engines...even a spark change....

---------- Post added at 10:40 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:36 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 10:42 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:40 PM ----------

"If its ain't broken , dont change it" . Our Platinum Sparks can last for 100K. If it is not giving you drivabilty problems no need to change lah . Waste money onlylah. Unless you want to do an upgrade to iridiums, spitfire or whatever..:biggrin:. When he is using the "electronic" , he is only checking the health of the vehicle not tuning it.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i got a kancil 660 with power window in front. the problem is the switch is located at the right of the cd player which are not convenience for me and the passenger to press it...
i tried to add another switch but fail, the fuse will be cut when i press any of the switch that connect together, so any electronic expert can tell me how i can add 1 more switch at the 2 front door ?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience