Pre-order JDM Parts for Cefiro

Ultimate Cefiro

500 RPM
Dec 7, 2006
ya ya interested but still have more interest on anything else.......so will bek 2 u later....still thinking now......

Ultimate Cefiro

500 RPM
Dec 7, 2006
ONG: ohya.........how much is the DIANA kit (including everything) to Kay Elle???? i mean the complete 5pcs kit....

cgui

500 RPM
Oct 20, 2004
Setapak
wah lau eh .. damn kau cun lar these rides .. but i dun quite like the exhaust to be so out of the body ...

ongteckweng

5,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
Ultimate Cefiro said:
Ong..... these fibres???????? if so itz very pity.....coz i dun like fibres....... :(
most jap's bodykits r also fibre..but diff grade...if u dont like fibres, the only choice is the JDM style or so called hirokit...

Ultimate Cefiro

500 RPM
Dec 7, 2006
ONG: no no.....there r a few to be named........FRP = fibre reinforced plastic.....means that it has the flexibility of plastic and the harness of fibre......the surface is smoother than fibre kit but itz heavier than carbon fibre.....but far more cheaper than carbon fibre......n oso japs fibre quality and their surface is better than locals dunno how many times..... so i like the DIANA kit coz itz oso FRP VIP style but the front lips is not slant enuff 4 me......
oso im now performing the over fender for my rear rims....juz like the AMG 5 spokes....stay tuned......

ongteckweng

5,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
yeah..thats what i meant...the FRP...i actually saw a set of used Diana kit in Jln Puchong...r u keen? rm1k nia...but front bumper + rear bumper + side skirt only. dont have door panel n 3pc spoiler...and the bumpers have crack that need to be repair...

wher r u goin the overfender?

Ultimate Cefiro

500 RPM
Dec 7, 2006
ONG: kok wah......in bt caves.....the one who stay near ur house leh drive the fancy green kelisa wan ar.........i always go there mar..........yeah i wan........when ken have a look?????? VEESA ACCEPTED??

Last edited: