Hello from New Zealand

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Aug 31, 2006
Hello Everyone.

Thought i would introduce myself, im Adam from Wellington New Zealand, I own a 1996 A32 Cefiro 2.5 Excimo thats pretty much standard. Currently has a Autech exhuast and aftermarket sound system. This car was a JDM import to New Zealand.

I have however, fallen in love with the brougham Cefiro I have seen on this website. If anyone can point me in the right direction, I want to purchase the front and rear bumper and the tail lights if anyone has some forsale.

I also have piles of JDM parts if anyone wants to buy or trade them on some brougham parts :D

Lastly, great website and big thumbs up to ongtekweng (sorry if i spelt it wrong) for all this awesom posts on the A32 body kits!

cheers

OH also, where can i get some new one piece headlights? and the HID kit to do a HID conversion? Cheers

ongteckweng

5,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
hi mr2evl...welcome to our humble site. glad we r attracting cefiro lover from the NZ. myself owns a a32 with VQ25DE as well...but it was tranplanted. previously it is a 3.0...dont ask why i downgraded..have to blame the G for the roadtax system.

as for the brougham kits, yes...u can get it from malaysia but how u r going to post back to ur place? those stuffs r huge n cost a fortune (at least for us)! i will give u some examples:

Brougham front n rear bumper: 420.00NZD
Rear lamp+panel: 550.00NZD
Chrome lining, side lining, brackets n foglight: 500NZD
Postage: ???

what do u think? worth it? i am sure there r ppl who r willing to post to u as long as u r willing to pay them...but i think it would be really troublesome.

as for the 1-piece headlight, u can get it from ebay. shouldnt cost much. around 230NZD excluding postage.

as for HID, just get it from ur friendly local store. Cefiro is H4 type. hope this help. cheers

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

PLSSSSSSSS HELPPPPPP !!!!!!!!:adore::adore::adore::mad::mad::mad:

Hi to all sifu currently driving a milo tin Wira. I feel damn noisy when entering uneven road. im running with adjustable n i need sound proof material. I feel damn damn solid driving after putting up UR bars :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: but the noise haisssshhhh terrible lah :bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:...( JB, Bakar Batu n Permas road making me headache with traffic jam n uneven road )

i heard bout...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience