Rebuild Cars from Ugly to Lovely

zaei_pasha

May 11, 2006
Salam Bro., Some picture attachment.. Nissan Laurel '84, Facelift R31 plus join fender Laurel-Skyline, Tailgate Lamp R31. Rear boot karat...

Attachments

Last edited:

modesto007

Known Member
Sep 17, 2008
goodday guys...

that cheery can be saved... check this out also. awakening the mummy project.
RetroSyndicate - View topic - The Mummy Return Project

haven't done on laurel. but here sample 910 nose conversion mengikut ilham ewnor
RetroSyndicate - View topic - Body Talking... powered by PH Garage

awesome stuff mate, .... so hows the mummy project gettin on ;-)
ah glad to hear me cherry can be saved, i further investigate me cherry and found as below,
;-)

but just wondering how the quote will be to get this sorted ;-) :driver:

Attachments

djenrelle

Known Member
Oct 6, 2005
Shah Alam
www.kuasakuda.com
goodday mate.

still i have to say this sooner or later. rebuilding an oldskool or classic car is going to take lot's of sacrifice. before you decided to rebuild, i suggest you to browse to see another cherry for sale. the reason is that, an original shell that needs minor work would be better than the totally rebuilt. [a lot of thing to write on this actually...]

some of us consider value for money, then they rather buy another one than to spend on the bodywork. Besides, the will also get bodypart all in the purchase. i dont mean to put your vision aside. we in fact welcome all to work with us...

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
that's the pain and pride owning an old skool.

BTW, are the trims of the cherry still intact? Metal body work can be re-made, but trims may be hard to source.

djenrelle

Known Member
Oct 6, 2005
Shah Alam
www.kuasakuda.com
rebuild fender is very tricky... especially deal with curvature... so top section remains... the rest to be rebuilt

penyek and let it flat.... copy and transfer dimension to the new sheet...

knock knock knock.... memang kejam betul kerja ni...

the other side... 1/4 saja yg boleh di gunakan balik

Last edited:

djenrelle

Known Member
Oct 6, 2005
Shah Alam
www.kuasakuda.com
that's can be done mate... offer price is rm 350 for the first person on that style. please also bring underside view so we can copy the same...

---------- Post added at 10:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 AM ----------

p/s.... custom on ur exixting bonet ya!
takut tersalah faham

LittleWhiteWagon

1,500 RPM
Oct 12, 2009
P.J
You guys dont do any engine modding at all right?
Just strictly bodywork?...

Last edited:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
djenrelle,

Such an amazing job done by your staff. From a flat sheet metal to a TA22 fender.

Respect to you guys!

Do post a picture the the fender is fully done.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My GTi's coin box door can't be closed due to some problems with its' latch. Somehow, the old latch wasn't latching to it.

So finally I had some time on my hands and decided to become a MacGuyver for today and dip into my dad's tool box. I found some magnets, screws, metal washers...and viola.. the idea of a magnetic latch like on those cupboard doors came to mind.

Anyway.. below are some photos of my DIY for those who are interested. If they don't appear here, then you may go to my...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience