Rebuild Cars from Ugly to Lovely

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
You guys dont do any engine modding at all right?
Just strictly bodywork?...

Last edited:
that's rite bebeh...
see ya next!

djenrelle,

Such an amazing job done by your staff. From a flat sheet metal to a TA22 fender.

Respect to you guys!

Do post a picture the the fender is fully done.

done and the car has gone anyway.... missed that shoot... if i see the car again i post it here...

ya ya matte pun sodap... so... are you ready for modification mate?

coincident.... all first three customers opted for this colour... two chosed matte, the coupe chosed metallic

DSC09164.jpg

21072_1072461787614_1708249441_137554_4485631_n.jpg

21072_1075187135746_1708249441_143153_5458581_n.jpg

Haha what can you possibly do to my AD?

I wanted to have negative offset rims actually, but damn hard to cari for FF -.-"

not hard mate.. post your dream wheels... if found i let you know... ur AD...? could be two door wagon! that's posible :biggrin:

Either black racing or Watanabe's just negative offset or as long as it can be pushed out. I love over fenders, haha XD. PCD is 100...

Yeah I saw your 510 conversion, crazy stuff weih :rofl:

wanna hit this button gentlemen?
rating_5.gif

this function motivates me... sometimes :stupid::wavey::confused::smokin:

---------- Post added at 01:34 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:27 AM ----------

Either black racing or Watanabe's just negative offset or as long as it can be pushed out. I love over fenders, haha XD. PCD is 100...

Yeah I saw your 510 conversion, crazy stuff weih :rofl:

this guy can help... just asked him on the pcd matter. he got originals and replicas... but nun di sana di seberang..
http://retrosyndicate.freeforums.org/olskool-replica-rims-t3487.html

Haha thanks for the link... most of the rims that are nice there also PCD salah, dont wanna re-drill :wavey:

Oh well... guess im stuck with my Black Racing rims till later :rofl:

Top Bottom