Pro And Cons Upgrade/Mod Brakes Sytem

i wanna try rear 1st...how much can i get arr?some forumer sell his perdana rear brake caliper n rear brake rotor for rm300 nego..issit ok?n i must do the line brakes..how much it cost?n go puspakom,how much it cost?

if front,just plig n play?which brake set?hehehe..very nubs n now do my research..hehehe..log in my brain to remember..hehe

oh issit?after change brake, must change master pump also arr?how much it cost?
other forumer said vr4 give a bit probs..they said perdana wan is ok...ur opinion?
how much it cost u to upgrade ur braking system?all together n if do rear oni how much..hehehe..wana do it cepat2...hehehe..
tnks ya

Go try changing ur pads to sport pads + bigger rotors + braided lines + quality brake fluid. Usually this already helps since the cars braking is done 70% by the front. If it still sucks then... yalah save for the rear. I have no idea how much it costs, I drive a nissan but wanna help you haha :driver:

Go try changing ur pads to sport pads + bigger rotors + braided lines + quality brake fluid. Usually this already helps since the cars braking is done 70% by the front. If it still sucks then... yalah save for the rear. I have no idea how much it costs, I drive a nissan but wanna help you haha :driver:

all da add up u just said equall to upgrade my rear brake drum to brake disc...hehehe..wah..u such a helpfull person..thanks...

i heard that iswara also can use nissan skyline r33 or r32 rear brake disc set..izzit true?hehe

all da add up u just said equall to upgrade my rear brake drum to brake disc...hehehe..wah..u such a helpfull person..thanks...

i heard that iswara also can use nissan skyline r33 or r32 rear brake disc set..izzit true?hehe
can... any brake can fit to whatever car... but need extensive modifications to fit in...

the only rear disc brake which is plug and play to saga iswara rear trailing arm is mirage c62... others needs modifications...

i nid help here also bro.... i hav 1 4 pot front disc brake for my wira ( since i converted to a powerful moded mivec turbo) and plan to install to my car.... but for the rear i keep drum.... any effect?? i m afraid of my own safety since i not dare to have any risk of my braking system... nid advises pls :hmmmm:

i nid help here also bro.... i hav 1 4 pot front disc brake for my wira ( since i converted to a powerful moded mivec turbo) and plan to install to my car.... but for the rear i keep drum.... any effect?? i m afraid of my own safety since i not dare to have any risk of my braking system... nid advises pls :hmmmm:

The answer is quite simple actually, its jsut based on your driving style + whether you think its safe or not.

Braking theres 2 things you need to think about, the stopping power and bias.

If the brakes front to back the pressure is balanced, it slows the car down effectively overall. In other words all 4 wheels are slowing down at the same speed lah.

If its NOT balanced though, your rear might lock first but in your case since youre running 4 pots in front I think the front will lock first... :burnout:

Then power again, even if all the distribution is even, if the car just doesnt have enough gripping power from the calipers or drums then time to change lo :biggrin:

But its really how you drive again and whether you feel safe, if you think you can slow the car down safely without crashing repeatedly, why not? :hmmmm: All the best dude :itsme:

why u dare to change to 4pot front disc brake but does not dare to change to rear disc brake??.... :hmmmm::hmmmm:

tq bro... i m out of budget actually since i spended 20k on my ride :bawling: think upgrade front first then back..... sound crazy ho

hello kawan.... i do my modified my iswara 1.3 sedan and is convert to mivec1.6 manual 5 years back and all the disc brake convert to VR4 single pot and double layer brake pump...
so far so good and braking are good and handbrake no problem, sound maybe u need to skimming the front and rear brake pal..... u better change all tires....tooooo

i using yokohama c drive 4 pc...
15" inch sport rims light weight la less tat 10kg without tires...
engine mivec again haha....black top...

thank you..bye happy modified

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom