Post the pimp cars--Pimp My Ride Malaysia

Redline_club

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2005
www.redline-club.com
My personal opinion, the orange Neo not nice with that bodykit because the car is not squarish and with that front bumper make the car look very weird. The White Neo also not my taste. If the bodykit was more sleek then it will be very nice, minus the roof spoiler of the orange Neo. Just a small ducktail spoiler would look great. Clean and sleek looking.

I think the Neo suits better with this type of bodykit design of the VW Scirocco because the looks and line of the cars looks about the same.

Oettinger~

ABT~

is this the new model of vw??? quite nice n fierce

joethurr

500 RPM
Sep 11, 2007
wah the white gen 2 should make it to the transformers sequel without having to attend an audition...

Redline_club

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2005
www.redline-club.com
rare ae92 couper 2 door at malaysia

Gen2 couper... llolx... chun giler..

this white gen2 post b4 right??? the car is nicely done with its wide body, but the bumper with the aluminium spoil the taste n the gt-wing too over large haha, i still prefer the previous gt-wing, but need a bit smaller thn this...

here r u previous post of this white gen2

mingz

1,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2007
aiyoh...this can called "blade wing"...no more GT wing...very danger for motorcyclist to cross if this gen 2 stuck in trafic...if kena,sure the shoulder patah..never consider ppl safety..

franKaboO

2,000 RPM
Jan 19, 2006
hahaha... dis gen2 always to my shop to get some accr.... done up quite good....

dis satria club... pro-hatch...

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006

[/QUOTE]

What the heck is that stub? Handle-bar when the car engine dies and required pushing to roadside?

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008
btw the white gen2 nice only if without the gt wing and the stub thing... if only installed a mugan wing will looks nicer.. andalso the interfooler at the front.. haizz... nvm...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi, recently i've asked about how do i need to modify on my Waja 4g18 exhaust system, a sifu suggested me to change the extrator to 4-2-1 and mid box only.
is that enough to gain the performance that i needed already? exclude the sound or whatever muffler that are for cosmetic purpose only. thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience