Post the pimp cars--Pimp My Ride Malaysia

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
as requested
dsc05984mf9.jpg

wah, u really got the pic, r u belong to thier club???

Speaking of pimping rides, how about a laugh ... :rofl::thefinger::rofl:

090808.jpg

090808a.jpg

:confused::confused::confused:

speechless, bolt on turbo kit, this is last time my school bus haha, wow, bside is 350Z wor

My personal opinion, the orange Neo not nice with that bodykit because the car is not squarish and with that front bumper make the car look very weird. The White Neo also not my taste. If the bodykit was more sleek then it will be very nice, minus the roof spoiler of the orange Neo. Just a small ducktail spoiler would look great. Clean and sleek looking.

I think the Neo suits better with this type of bodykit design of the VW Scirocco because the looks and line of the cars looks about the same.

Oettinger~
oettinger_scirocco_1.jpg

oettinger_scirocco_2.jpg

ABT~
2008-vw-scirocco-by-_800x0w.jpg

2008-vw-scirocco-by--1_800x0w.jpg

IMG_0036.jpg

is this the new model of vw??? quite nice n fierce

wah the white gen 2 should make it to the transformers sequel without having to attend an audition...

rare ae92 couper 2 door at malaysia

120283429.jpg

Gen2 couper... llolx... chun giler..

15-05-08_1901-1.jpg

15-05-08_1859-1.jpg

this white gen2 post b4 right??? the car is nicely done with its wide body, but the bumper with the aluminium spoil the taste n the gt-wing too over large haha, i still prefer the previous gt-wing, but need a bit smaller thn this...

here r u previous post of this white gen2

06032008320lq6.jpg

01032008287ds3.jpg

06032008321xw7.jpg

aiyoh...this can called "blade wing"...no more GT wing...very danger for motorcyclist to cross if this gen 2 stuck in trafic...if kena,sure the shoulder patah..never consider ppl safety..

hahaha... dis gen2 always to my shop to get some accr.... done up quite good....

dis satria club... pro-hatch...

[/QUOTE]

What the heck is that stub? Handle-bar when the car engine dies and required pushing to roadside?

btw the white gen2 nice only if without the gt wing and the stub thing... if only installed a mugan wing will looks nicer.. andalso the interfooler at the front.. haizz... nvm...

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom