exhaust modification

jolipoli81

Aug 6, 2009
Penang
Hi, recently i've asked about how do i need to modify on my Waja 4g18 exhaust system, a sifu suggested me to change the extrator to 4-2-1 and mid box only.
is that enough to gain the performance that i needed already? exclude the sound or whatever muffler that are for cosmetic purpose only. thanks

darrengoh89

Known Member
Aug 18, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
012-2023765 - Kent ...you may try and ask about your full exhaust modifications ....price is reliable ...and gain what you want ...coz my satria exhaust mod also set by him ...so far ..very satisfied =)

jolipoli81

Aug 6, 2009
Penang
012-2023765 - Kent ...you may try and ask about your full exhaust modifications ....price is reliable ...and gain what you want ...coz my satria exhaust mod also set by him ...so far ..very satisfied =)
LOL! he's the one that suggested me that...i'm planning to stop by his place next week. thanks anyway

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Drifting might have exploded the world over but no matter how you go about it, the essence of it still emancipates from its spiritual home, The Land of the Rising Sun, Japan.

Movie-maker Luke Huxham has been putting together a series of videos, titled, Drift Colours, that aims to chronicle the spirit of drifting by going beneath the layer of worn asphalt, smoked rubber and exhaust fumes to get more intimate with...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience