poor radio reception

mengz

500 RPM
Jan 15, 2005
hi all,

my car is using the original antenna and sometimes the reception can be very bad and poor whereas in the same location in my mom or dads car, the reception is crystal clear.

is there anything i can add to boost the reception? like add those windscreen antenna's etc?

thanks in advance!

Zenn

2,000 RPM
Jul 12, 2005
KL
my windscreen antenna worse than normal antenna, not recommended..

doppelganger

Known Member
May 5, 2006
bumpxD
Bro..what player are you using?..sumtimes the player itself is at fault..not the antenna...e.g. my perodua kelisa default player when near seremban R&R got hissing or static sound...when i change to alpine 9846 player...no more static or hissing sound..this when play radio...

mengz

500 RPM
Jan 15, 2005
my windscreen antenna worse than normal antenna, not recommended..
can i use the windscreen antenna as an add-on to my original antenna? meaning using two antenna's. is this possible?

kazaam01

Sep 4, 2007
I have this problem too..(Proton Waja)
Does it mean that I have to change HU to solve this problem?
Can I improve the reception by using longer antenna like the ones in Vios for example?

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

That Petronas and Mercedes-Benz Motorsport are in bed together is not news but now the pairing have gone deeper under the sheets by extending their partnership from Formula One to the German Touring Car Championship (DTM).

With this, the oil and gas giant will now have a presence in DTM as their logo will be featured on the bodywork, racing...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience