Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

PLS HELP I'M IN Danger!!!!!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

madrick

Known Member
Forumers, my EJ6 is pissing everywhere. I just noticed it today! The gas tank is leaking. What am I supposed to do? The leak petrol flow on the exhaust pipe. Can it explode if the engine is hot? Where to fix it? Or need to find new one? Pls give some advise if u have gone through this problem. Really scared now!!! God pls save me!!!:adore:

sure aaa the tank is leaking? not the fuel line? its kinda hard tank to leak unless u bump hard onto it or alredi got rust. but better change the tank than go patch. coz if the patching is not dun properly it might leak again. the patch might not witstand the pressure build up inside the tank.

Fuel line? Maybe. But, from what I know the tank already been patched by the previous owner once. How I know? I just call the previous owner to confirm. Maybe it leaks again. Bro where to check it? Normal workshop can check arr?

Fuel line? Maybe. But, from what I know the tank already been patched by the previous owner once. How I know? I just call the previous owner to confirm. Maybe it leaks again. Bro where to check it? Normal workshop can check arr?

kedai potong got tanks kottt,... replace the tank and rechk the lines,...
and yeah,... ur title is correct,... one spark at leaking gasoline, may explode!!!

boom!

it could be either a leaky fuel tank or a hose....after a drive ..look beneath ur car....see if you can locate where the dripping is from...fuel tanks can be welded but the number of potong kereta shops....i reckon it would be safer to just change...shouldnt cause a bomb .....fuel line hoses are a plenty but if you could afford it..go with the braided one....about the explosion part i am not so sure as unleaded ....so better change before u find out...cheers

don't worry... explosion due to fuel leakage will not happen... myth busted oredy la... it will cause fire of course but not immediate explosion. some minor explosion might take place when the whole thing is on fire though.

dude the last time i had this prob.. it was leaking where the fuel pump was connected.. so my mech welded that area...so far its till ok no leaks....

O.k guys thanxs a lot!!! Today I'll go check with the mech. I'll post up when I know whats the problem.

Update!!! I've settle the problem. The petrol leaks because the "fuel pump gasket" (the rubber round thing, don't the scientific name) on the tank top already keras. When car driven and make vibration then the petrol come out. The mech said change to new original honda RM75 + workmanship. All done by SM tyres Bolton. Tq for sharing some info with me guys....

A Post Every 5 Mins

Is there any specific harm to the car if engine braking is occasionally applied? Like will the transmission, clutch or anything else be prone to damage?

I drive a manual transmission car and I tend to use engine braking a lot to slow down my car instead of using the brakes. Some people come and tell me that what I am doing will eventually harm my transmission.

So, what are the thoughts and opinions from you all regarding engine braking?

Online now

Search

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom