Help PLS!!

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
i currently converted to four disc brake, parts all new and serviced(seals,brakepads and rotor).......i have installed steel braided hose and double layer servo too.... but, when i do emergency brake at high speed, my car just being pulled to right side....... why this can be? the right brake has jammed before but my mech fixed it by open caliper from my rotor and put it back(without release the brake fluid)...... my car is wira converted to mivec1.8 turbo.. i admit that my car has accident before (before i convert engine)...and i redo the body back until no jerking feel at max speed....... but even after the accident, i drive with ori engine at high speed and brake, this does not occur, besides, this does not occur before my brake jammed... is it happen coz of the brake jammed before and make the brake pressure distribution 'kong'? bushing problems? i really appreciate any help here pls, my car like drift to the right when hard braking......... :adore: pls give any suggestion and solution for me tq

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
i currently converted to four disc brake, parts all new and serviced(seals,brakepads and rotor).......i have installed steel braided hose and double layer servo too.... but, when i do emergency brake at high speed, my car just being pulled to right side....... why this can be? the right brake has jammed before but my mech fixed it by open caliper from my rotor and put it back(without release the brake fluid)...... my car is wira converted to mivec1.8 turbo.. i admit that my car has accident before (before i convert engine)...and i redo the body back until no jerking feel at max speed....... but even after the accident, i drive with ori engine at high speed and brake, this does not occur, besides, this does not occur before my brake jammed... is it happen coz of the brake jammed before and make the brake pressure distribution 'kong'? bushing problems? i really appreciate any help here pls, my car like drift to the right when hard braking......... :adore: pls give any suggestion and solution for me tq
had same problems too...was my front lower arm bushing worn out. when u hard braking will pull to one side. try checking yr tire pressure also...if unbalance will also affect braking. since u checking the lower arm, get yr mech to check all the bushes for all the arms and check steering tie rod. any looseness will cause wat u experiencing...

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
i running wif 205/45/r16, i pump 41 front and 40 back(since my fren tell me the thinner the bigger the pressure u should have to avoid cracking)....will check bushes and steering tie rod soon :burnout: tq... by the way, how much u change for those bushes??

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
sorry bro...cant help u on that...not sure about wira but try checking at car sparepart shop.

40 n 41? thats kinda high for wira rite? regardless of tyre size...the PSI should be as per recommended by the car manufacturer...PSI is pounds per square inch....so having low profile tyres or thick tyres doesnt matter...it still takes the same psi to fill up the tyre....

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
last time pump 35 front 33 back look bit flat for front(i think hard corner will touch the side wall already) i pump high for front coz engine very heavy now, last time stock 34-35 already enough,now is still flat

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
your lower arm kong, jack your car, shake the lower arm hard, at the same time do the
same to yr tie rod end & rack end......there must not have any free play....if there is,
means time to replace them.

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
not yet check since the car is my daily drive car, cant leave at workshop...... will leave at workshop when i change to exedy 4 puck racing clutch two weeks later when i din use that car for a moment.... i have new question also..... 1 problem suddenly appear... my car will jerk for 1 moment suddenly sometimes like wan to mati when normal drive or idle....when i maintain constant speed also will jerk and exhaust sometimes will also sound "bob bob" like it does also during idle..... when i accelerate and boost, it will like my engine running too lean and car jerk for a while, i dunno why, my car have tuned using emanage blue just 1 month ago and if a/f ratio already too lean, why i can boost here boost there in this 1 month time??? this problem just suddenly appear and annoying me...... i wonder is the fuel pump problem? throttle body 2 "kotor"?? or emanage ignition timing went wrong??? fuel pump is brand new racing fuel pump...... really nid help :adore: sory for my rojak english,hope u guys understand

lonelylilpig

500 RPM
Feb 26, 2006

Its either your brake master cylinder (one of the piston seal inside jam) or mayb your proportional valve clogged or mayb ur caliper not properly overhaul.

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
wira with mivec turbo ck...... plug just change to new denso iridium... what ever, plan to downgrade to na 1.8 and put in jun 3 high cam enough liao... :bawling: selling my turbo stuff here who wan can pm me ur best price..... emanage blue fullset with hardness + turbo tdo5h(modded and using tdo6 turbine) together with 4-1 iron header.......

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
founded problem .... it is all cause by spark plug... denso iridium new spark plug is useless then an old ngk iridium.. since the seller said that those plugs are for turbo car coz turbo always hot and those plug which concentrate power and produce small spark for cooler ignition..... the problem start here cos my car is running richer then stock turbo car since my car not ori turbo and running higher boost...... the fuel not burn completely therefore cause small explosion like when rev high...... after changed, no problem :driver: tq all

xMika

500 RPM
Feb 28, 2010
Selangor
Actually Copper and Platinum spark plugs is more efficient compared to Iridium spark plugs. Iridium spark plugs are very dense metal, therefore it can produce a very small electrode tip that can last longer. But due to the small tip, the spark produced are small. To compensate this, they are gapped bigger, usually around 0.30mm to 0.35mm. Iridium is not a good electric conductor as well. Therefore more current is sucked from your car just to make this spark plug work. People choose to buy iridium spark plugs because its a hard metal, and can last longer, but not very good for performance.

Now, for copper and platinum spark plugs. Both are very good electric conductor but the metal itself is not that hard, therefore it requires a bigger electrode tip to make it last longer. It its very efficient in producing bigger sparks, therefore it can be gapped closer, usually around 0.25mm to 0.28mm.

Theres no such thing as turbo car must use iridium spark plugs. But for maximum performance and better pricing, go for platinum spark plugs.

If your car is already running rich air fuel mixture, dont need to worry about hot ignition that will damage your engine internals because the fuel acts as lubricants and rich mixture keeps your engine cooler.

Don't listen to seller alone. Try to do some research by yourself :D

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
wat price and brand of platinum plug is gud?? however i downgrading to n/a soon since i saw many photo that hurt me... even turbo eat me a lot of fuel... i use it as daily car...... but i wan share here, i think my turbo car is coolest among my fren, water temp will not over 100 c after i put in a oil cooler(pajero)... even i in top speed... lol .... share few heart breaking photo here tat make me throw my mind to have turbo, mivec n/a is enough :driver:.. .........

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=22397&id=100000567924161&ref=mf

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello everybody,

Does anybody ever heard about or has experienced with a product called "CY2000 XXL"? i was being "pushed" by a friend to try out this product recently,saying that this product is efficient in fuel saving yet smoothing the engine. Does anybody has any opinion about this product? Can we sharing it together at here? Thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience