my blitz bov making kuku sound >.<

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

ondgennis

Known Member
hi all,
i driving a mazda B8 180 with the stock turbo.
as for my bov setup, i had route it back to the intake as the std bov in setup.
recently i FMIC the car and i still doing bov in setup, but now the bov making kuku sound >.< even bov in.
it is the spring too tight or too soft??
hope to hear from you all soon.

If after full boost also kuku sound then change BOV ... kesian the turbo ...:biggrin:

kuku sound got alot of reasons ...

- vacuum hose not attached or attached wrongly ...
- bov jammed edy ...
- bov not opening fast enough when u shift gear ...
- bov bocor ... usually happen to piston type ... piston or the wall already loose ...
- etc ...

:nurse:

one more thing..when i put my hand to the blitz bov mouth, it actually sucking air into it during idle.
it is normal or bad already?

one more thing..when i put my hand to the blitz bov mouth, it actually sucking air into it during idle.

open it up and disamble , see if anything needs to be lubricated
i guess its jammed or stuck

If after full boost also kuku sound then change BOV ... kesian the turbo ...:biggrin:

kuku sound got alot of reasons ...

- vacuum hose not attached or attached wrongly ...
- bov jammed edy ...
- bov not opening fast enough when u shift gear ...
- bov bocor ... usually happen to piston type ... piston or the wall already loose ...
- etc ...

:nurse:

yaaa.. kesian betul ... :rofl:

if it's sucking air in, means the piston is jammed and there is a leak hence you feel the sucking effect which is actually in vacuum.

as jin said..try dismantle and align the piston once more..look for scoring marks on the walls of the inner side..it might continue to damage or leak. If you have budget, opt to something else.

hi all,
i driving a mazda B8 180 with the stock turbo.
as for my bov setup, i had route it back to the intake as the std bov in setup.
recently i FMIC the car and i still doing bov in setup, but now the bov making kuku sound >.< even bov in.
it is the spring too tight or too soft??
hope to hear from you all soon.

normally the blitz blow off valve is very hard to spoil,that system is piston type,u can try open that blow off polish the housing and piston then put abit oil,if like that also cant, u can put it to the junk.

hi all, thanks for the info.
i already open it. There is no jam and the piston and wall also still smooth. from the design of the bov, i do doubt it able to seal it nice from the vacum.
maybe blitz also know this that y a filter provide to avoid suck in dust...hahahaha...

FREE BUMP
FOR NEW YEAR:rofl:

:party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party:

:wavey::biggrin: Change it, now days lot of cheap blow valve!
But if u look deeper ur kuku sound blow valve is the legandry pigeon sound (kukuku....kukuku):rofl::rofl:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom