pivot speed meter VS apexi RSM

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
you should include one more: BLITZ SBC I COLOR :D
SBC_IC_anime.gif

bro.. tht 1 not everybody can afford la..
i think this topic had been discuss b4.. go for pivot if u hav less budget n get RSM if ur budget is there.. coz RSM can add the G-sensor..

i'm not sure bout the accuracy.. i myself using pivot.. when my ori speedo showing 130 the pivot only shows 120.. same with my fren's RSM.. so it SHOULD b almost the same.. but the RSM has more fuction n more things to play lor.. n 1 more adv is it has a cool looks~

Thieves not that stupid u know... safest way is to remove it when not driving ur car.

I will go for Apexi RSM because I m using 1.... and the option to add the G Sensor.....

using rsm, pretty simple...
speed sometimes not accurate, maybe due to tire percent never adjust properly..

i used to have both b4 n used them also.
pivot oni tell speed, n the top speed during tat drive.
rsm tells lots of other stuffs,voltage,rpm etc etc.
if u r on a tight budget,get pivot.if not,get rsm for more functions n better on the eyes :)

pivot speed meter has just the basics of taking off speed cut and giving u digital speed readings... and also calculate 0-100,200,300,400 meters.

RSM has waaaaaaaay more functions... batt voltage, rpm, RPM shift light, speed warning, speed, 0-XXX meters, 0-XXX km/h, some memory space for u to save ur timed readings, as well as display top speed, got real time data logging for forgot how many seconds... etc etc etc... !! =Þ

Again... work with your budget... if ur budget allows, RSM is quite a cool toy to play wif... i used to have one. =Þ Sold it off coz' my car got broken into and almost gotten my stuffs stolen (my alarm rang, i went to check the car... and saw the guy run off).

fuiyooo...
it's dangerous lah tu hav eye-catching rsm in your car
come on...gimme rm150 and the pivot speed meter is yours!
kekekekeke...

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom