Perak Section

Teamadvan haha u really is a GT crazy... :_: i hope to be there also...
changing to another wide body again? change to wat model pulak this time?
no worry buddy, still got 2 months to the GT race ma, ask ah ken rush ur car again lo like last time hehehe....:X-:

mathan's car oledi done ah? this "ANEH" also got share with monster garage also hehehe.....

Teamadvan haha u really is a GT crazy... :_: i hope to be there also...
changing to another wide body again? change to wat model pulak this time?
no worry buddy, still got 2 months to the GT race ma, ask ah ken rush ur car again lo like last time hehehe....:X-:

mathan's car oledi done ah? this "ANEH" also got share with monster garage also hehehe.....

ha....already like last year....now 3.30am....still at monster garage...LOL....
not 2months....only one month....have to go tayang car around end of may for the GT event....to get the FREE TICKET and FREE PASS.....and also PARADE PARKING during race day....hahha....dunno canmake it or not....i aim to go with the DUMMY KIT which is not molded yet.....abit heavy...but no choise....

ah nene gila already....wan to potong more on his car.....

danhong : not to say things that side my fren....
u shud go there and let them have a look at your bonet, get the lowest price...just tell him u r fren of mine....dun forget to mention "the student"...LOL..
and then get a date to operate your baby....LOL...

and yah...dun forget to place a pics here after u get it done ok?

good luck..

Ooo .... so THAT's the secret password ... Now I know, hehehehehe ... :mouth_closed:

Btw, got secret hand-shake too ah, after the deal?

whua!! 3.30am still working ah, ah ken mai sei diu lo hehehe...but never mind la, u r manster big customer ma...
oh ya now end of month oledi, but just left 40% only ma, cannot be done in a month meh? ah ken sure can geh.... hehe... possible to get extra FREE TICKET AND PASS ah, or can tayang my kereta buruk kekeke..... kidding kidding....
so 1 day b4 the race start u oledi there ah?

ah nene wan potong wat on his car? this ah nene really crazy oledi...

Last edited:
To all those Tai Lou(s) out there, I wanna ask a very subjective question...

Which comes 1st? Style or Peformance? Can only choose one... As I only have limited money... Hahaha... If can vote lagi bagus...

I'm thinking of Hotbits Full Exhaust System or Monster Garage Secret Mod/H7 Phillips DiamondVision Bulbs.... Sigh...

eyong : haha....no secret hand shake...but got secret finger sign...
if show thumbs up, get slightly cheaper ( i guess)....
if show middle finger up, much more cheaper ( i assure)....LOL....

7heaven : dunno if can make it....as for my job, sure can....just the matter of paint job.......3.30am is normal for him only....but recently almost every day (except sunday) go home at least 7am.....

danhong : for you situation, i'll go for the styling first.....cos people WONT appreciate or giv a second glimpse with thumbs up at your car no matter how fast u zoom by.....( even if u r very fast, they cant see wat car is that )....but will curse u instead.......
but if your car's look is awesome, people will stay and look at least for a while no matter if u r park still at a place....LOL.....
just like when u look at a chick....if her body is cun and face is pretty, no matter how ugly she is in the wash room or at home, that wont border u to look at her few more times.....

just like "no matterhow healthy u r, thats not enough...u gotto look stylo and handsome while standing at your apperance"....

i ordered some carbon fabrics....arrived today...but very disapointed as those mat salleh didnt sent them in roll but folding instead.....those folding spoiled the carbon waves totally....at least 70% run away from track.....doesnt look accordingly.....wasted alot of $$$$$$......very very down now.....sigh....maybe will still do carbon but with paint on them instead.....took some pics in my handset....but dun have card reader now....will post them later....

eyong : haha....no secret hand shake...but got secret finger sign...
if show thumbs up, get slightly cheaper ( i guess)....
if show middle finger up, much more cheaper ( i assure)....LOL....

Yaya ... thumbs up sure got discount. And middle finger of course big big discount .... no need to do liao ... ahahaha .... :confused_smile:

Teamadvan, how much agak agak ah ken there make lip?
a fren of mine wanna make 1... lip oledi got, just wanna make another 1 for spare,
coz he said now market dun have PU 1, all fibre.... so wan ask ah ken to make FBR 1....

heres the pics of the damaged fabrics....very disapointed...spoken to the supplier ...he willing to replace them for me....but have to send it back and wait again....sigh...
i afraid if do so will drag longer and cant get my car out on time....
sigh...dunno how....middle of no where now.....if use it, have to paint it...very sayang la......sure doesnt look nice if expose these damaged CF.....if send it back, and wait again, sure cant make it on time....

27042007747.jpg

27042007746.jpg

27042007745.jpg

27042007744.jpg

27042007743.jpg

Last edited:
Teamadvan, how much agak agak ah ken there make lip?
a fren of mine wanna make 1... lip oledi got, just wanna make another 1 for spare,
coz he said now market dun have PU 1, all fibre.... so wan ask ah ken to make FBR 1....

whoaaa....your fren so rich ar...purposely wan to make a mold just to make a lips out as spare? i dunno how much...but making a mold for a lips would aprox cost him at least rm600+....mold only...after he got a nold, he can born alot of the same lips in maybe about rm100+....depends how his lips look like and its size....

TeamAdvan: What u plan to make with such a large piece wor ....?

whoaaa....your fren so rich ar...purposely wan to make a mold just to make a lips out as spare? i dunno how much...but making a mold for a lips would aprox cost him at least rm600+....mold only...after he got a nold, he can born alot of the same lips in maybe about rm100+....depends how his lips look like and its size....

this guy qiute rich also, like u lo kekeke:X-: wow that mean if wanna make a lips will cost him at least rm700 to rm900 like that la....

last time chong chai made front lip and side skirt there right, if i wan to make 1 with other design for my car, it will need to make a new mold again? or just use chong chai's mold?

thanks for the answer buddy....:_:

Lam, the damaged fabric very ugly wor..
ho yook sin..
i suggest u sent back & hv a replacement!!..
u gotta wait..
be patient!..
cheerio~~

haha....no lar...just tot wan to do front hood, fron and rear light, steering and some other loose part...cant affort to buy whole roll in one shot....
then later when got extra, do fenders, doors and so on....bit by bit lor....
sooner later my aim of fully carbon will come thru....LOL.....

but now, sigh....

7heaven, choong chai one not molded...that one is just custom make....much much more cheaper.....just slighly heavier than modled one....u can go ask ken how much will those cost u.....

melody : haha...i've tried very hard to be patient for the pass few weeks when the stupid mat salleh take ages to send them....now running outa time oledi....
still cant make any decision yet....but i understand wat u mean....
sumtimes, things cannot be "so fat" one...the longer it takes, the better it is....
isnt it? LOLOLOL....:mouth_closed:

TEAMADVAN: Will you be at Monster on Tuesday??? If yes, then I drop by to see your beauty in the making la... Can mou??? Also to let have a look at my car, see what can do also... Do some planning, get advise/suggestions and then get some quotations... OK???

P/S - When you see my AFT 3839, you come out greet me la... I dunno anyone there leh... Damn paiseh... Hahaha....

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom