Party saturday nite!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

leslie

2,000 RPM
Guys,
Got a party on This Saturday 1st July at Red Square for a Fashion and models event. got GT girls there too.. parking will be special at entrance with security.

Meet up is 6pm location will be sent by sms to meet up

Pls list your attendance

1. Leslie (no car so need a ride)
2. Evolutionz
3. Mizu
4. Khsim
5. MI

Guys,
Got a party on This Saturday 1st July at Red Square for a Fashion and models event. got GT girls there too.. parking will be special at entrance with security.

Pls list your attendance

2. Evolutionz
3. Mizu
4. Khsim
5. MI

wah, again so fast put my name there ah......kill the cow 1st then talk...hahahaa...
if u don mind riding in a stock NA evo.....i can give u a ride

its located at capsquare... somewhere near heritage row...

---------- Post added at 04:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 PM ----------

Guys,

Pls list your attendance

2. Evolutionz
3. Mizu
4. Khsim
5. MI
6. Zack

walau..eh...so fast my name there alrd.....make sure got GT girls o.k...

boss.. i thk 1st august isit.. typo ;p unless your evo can go back to the future punye!! i knw its fast enuff hehe..

too bad i can't join :(

althou u might still see my wife there ;)

yea..typo..kekeke
Guys,
Got a party on This Saturday 1st August at Red Square for a Fashion and models event. got GT girls there too.. parking will be special at entrance with security.

Pls list your attendance

2. Evolutionz
3. Mizu
4. Khsim
5. MI
6. Zack
7. Ben (Aiman's bro representing)

boss.. i thk 1st august isit.. typo ;p unless your evo can go back to the future punye!! i knw its fast enuff hehe..

too bad i can't join :(

althou u might still see my wife there ;)

The TWIN KILLER is not comin' kah...???? I'm not sure if I can join....Might need to go to Labuan that Friday....:driver::driver:

MI, no need go to labuan la... you should lead the serbuan this saturday night :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

:hmmmm::hmmmm: Wonder what's "wrong" with Mr. P's ride .... :confused::listen: i 'sense' a storm brewing in the teh cup!! :adore:

nothing wrong with my ride... my bumper clip broke and a lot of scratches on the bumper.. so send to respray..

spray bumper is just 10% of it...90% u all faham-faham je la...

The spray bumper not even 0.05% of the reason....Mr. P is sendin' his car to a place that I'm sure that the place don't do spray paintin'.....Or I can call Ah Siang personally to tiu him for not tellin' the rest of the MLOC member that he operates a spray paint shop now...:driver::driver:

Ah Siang, the owner of Boostzone? Owner of drfit & drag Team Orange? & Mr. P, as the saying goes " The Truth Is Out There"!! :thefinger::rofl:

aya... you all dunno meh? Mr P send his car to spray a big TTS Group sign on his car ma... :rofl::rofl::rofl:

actually Mr P's car is sent for minor spray painting and major service.....very soon u will see his car......
saturday nite anyone else wanna join???

actually Mr P's car is sent for minor spray painting and major service.....very soon u will see his car......
saturday nite anyone else wanna join???

Not so soon laaa Bro EvoZ.... Mr. P is still waitin' for the SUMATERAN rhinocerous to put inside the engine hood in order to get the 756 RHINOCEROUS TORQUE POWER...!!!:rofl::rofl:

We're interested in joining in, especially if there's a TT before going there, to talk some gasoline

Will bring my wife along, but be aware she has Nurburgring experience on my S2000 too, she can even drift better than me

Andreas

yea..typo..kekeke
Guys,
Got a party on This Saturday 1st August at Red Square for a Fashion and models event. got GT girls there too.. parking will be special at entrance with security.

Pls list your attendance

2. Evolutionz
3. Mizu
4. Khsim
5. MI
6. Zack
7. Ben (Aiman's bro representing)
8. Andreas
9. Khaled
10. B18cr

guys.. i need at least 3 more rides... anyone else?

BTW, I don't get special parking with a Perdana, right? In this case we either need to park nearby or we need a ride too for two :-)

What's the dress code for the evening, it will be our first night out, so please advise?

Thx,

Andreas

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom