PAINTBALL PICTURE(25th Oct 08)

Wah, Tan really macam Commando la .... no need protection one .... gung ho seh!! pakai Camo T-Short only .... Respek!!! Respek!!
> Tan wear T-Shirt not because he wants to be commando gung ho but because he likes to be shot SM style..then show off to ladies/girls that see, I got 'shot' **lift up shirt**. lolz :thefinger:

Eh, who's the one with the Ping-pong net as a head scarf ah?? :rofl::rofl::rofl:
> Which one ? which pic ?

The one i can't figure out is who is the one with full battle gear ala "Metal Gear Solid" ...
> Which one ? which pic ?

Eh, how come the photo only zoom in on the rose/lady ah?
> Err....lauguan will have to 'answer' these. :idea:

Mr. P looks like he needs a ER Oxygen mask seh ..... :rofl:
> LoL...Mr.P also need a portable 'dayang' to fan him ! he is super 'soaked' but not with blood but sweat and 'bau ketiak busuk' ! lol :rofl:

Anyway, thanks & nice photos lah, Lau ....

****** Pls. see my signature for link to my storeroom clearance*****

Pablo..some response in RED.

Lau, good pics man ! You should had join us on that day but then, whose going to take all these nice pics then ? Hmm....

We need on-battle-zone cameraman ala CNN field photographer ! anyone ? Kena shot at your own risk though.... :biggrin:

Lau, good pics man ! You should had join us on that day but then, whose going to take all these nice pics then ? Hmm....

We need on-battle-zone cameraman ala CNN field photographer ! anyone ? Kena shot at your own risk though.... :biggrin:

on-battle-zone cameraman?...very challenge.....watch out my lens!:thefinger:

That day already scared u guys "accidently" shoot me/my camera la.....once kena lens, habis.

....dangerous job...:smokin:

Eh, how come the photo only zoom in on the rose/lady ah?

Mana ada wor...i also zooom many of them ma....if u come join the games, i will zoom ur ass....hahaha

Pablo..some response in RED.

The one with the head scarf from a ping-pong net .... is the last pic in the 1st set of photos ...

The one ala "Metal Gear Solid" is u la, Ben (basis the gear u wearing, no wonder u easy target la .....) macam shooting the duck .... in the fun fair ..... :rofl::thefinger:

basket ah you paul....:mad:

Lauguan, why not get an additional UV filter to protect your lens ? if break also just break the UV lens rite ? The challenge is not getting shot at since u're wearing marshall vest but more of the mosquito landing on you ! hehehe

basket ah you paul....:mad:

Lauguan, why not get an additional UV filter to protect your lens ? if break also just break the UV lens rite ? The challenge is not getting shot at since u're wearing marshall vest but more of the mosquito landing on you ! hehehe

UV filter sure pecah with the lens i think, but better than non lo...

yala.....kena gigit teruk that day.....(feeling ichi now)

nice pic ...
hope can joint u all lah nxt time.. but what to do ... kena kerja.....:bawling::bawling:

shoot the sitting duck !!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl: that refers to ah Ben :rofl::rofl::rofl: just like in the fun fair ....

****** Pls. see my signature for link to my storeroom clearance. New items added*****

Last edited:
Thanks...when u come and join us?

Tnxs Lau bro, nxt time mayb...Syiok r main perang2! Very2 happening laa! :top:

7 yrs missed my M16 & Steyr already... :bawling: Juz my 'sweet memory' only...

Tnxs Lau bro, nxt time mayb...Syiok r main perang2! Very2 happening laa! :top:

7 yrs missed my M16 & Steyr already... :bawling: Juz my 'sweet memory' only...

Mesti Shiok la.....u see the pix already know la...haha

Bro ley, i have a "sweet memory"with the M16 last time when im in school, using M16 for matching.....then have a short gun shooting at somewhere.....hehe .....

dari kiri, cepat jalan....kri,kri,kri, kan, kri.....

Last edited:
'sitting duck'

DSC_0239.jpg

Top Bottom