Mega Mitsubishi Car Clubs Gathering 2009

bernardyeo

Known Member
Apr 4, 2007
Dear MLOCians,

Some of you may already know that a gathering of Mitsubishi car clubs are in the works. The planning has taken quite a while and things are starting to come together. Right now the clubs attending are Mitsubishi Evolution Owners Club (MEOC), Airtrek Club, LancerGT Club and VR4 Club. I hope MLOC would like to join as well.

We have a confirmed booking with the Shah Alam Stadium on 8 March 2009 to host the event.

The itinery will be as follows:

Paintball / Go Kart competitions will start at 9am on the day itself. After the competitions, all will gather at the Shah Alam Stadium at 12pm for the main event for prize giving, etc.

Another event highlight is our local hero Karamjit Singh. He said he will turn up and show us some of his driving skills. So this is definitely a fantastic opportunity to meet the great man himself.

Additional Details
Paintball will be held at the Malaysian Paintball Academy, PJ, behind Armada Hotel. Go Kart will be held at Shah Alam Stadium itself.

So those interested to join please put your names down here and indicate what competition you want to participate. Leave blank if you don't want to compete. :)

leslie

2,000 RPM
Aug 14, 2004
so the go cart 1st and then paintball or the pther way round or 2 separate days?
if 2 different competition at the same time and 2 different venues. what if some people wants to do both? just my 2 cents of opinion due to the last 2 years mloc has been trying to organize this event (like what we did the first time). end up we get suggestions like go nite club lah, race lah, dyno shoot out lah and some non friendly activities.
well go-cart and paintball sounds like fun!! but doing it both on the same day at the same time will kill you. imagine to separate the committee to 2 different venues not knowing whats going on the other side. do we have enough committee's?
Reason why MLOC has been so quiet regarding this Mitsubishi event is due to
1) we are restructuring mloc as we speak
2) do not want to commit unless we are really ready
3) after some feedbacks from previous meetings (suggestions on events activities) we rather not
4) whats the costings?
5) March is our AGM

Bernard,
I'm not shooting you down neither am i disliking it. i'm just worried that things might go wrong and we do not want people to be pointing fingers at each other. you know what i mean rite. We have done this before and MLOC was the first one to organize this event 3 years or so ago. we know how does it feel like organizing such a big convoy. Having a celebrity on the event is good.. will it cost us all? paintball is not cheap play especially behind armada..(i'm a paintballer also). how much will that cost us? although most of us drive lancer / evo.. cost per head is very important to many of us.. Hope you understand.

Cheers!

Leslie Ewe
President of MLOC (M)

bernardyeo

Known Member
Apr 4, 2007
Yes we have a lot of suggestions and ideas but after consideration, we decide to go with just these 2 activities and the main event.

Paintball will run at the same time as Go Kart. So whoever chooses paintball will not compete in Go Kart, and vice versa. Cost of participation should be borne by the participants individually.

The event is organised by MEOC, we've done the bookings, we have the itenary and agenda. So this invitation is to ask MLOC to come and have fun.

The other clubs as mentioned are onboard.

When exactly is your AGM?

azizi.aziz

1,500 RPM
Jul 5, 2006
Hopefully the AGM will be NOT on 18th-21st March 09...:adore:

ley

1,000 RPM
Sep 29, 2005
KL/M'CA
Wht about tht particular date le bro??? :listen: sory if i missed sumthin'...:biggrin:

DewA_LavaU

1,500 RPM
Jan 11, 2004
Bintulu
I will attend the AGM if the date is right :) currently planning to change my current job to new one so I have spare time to play hehehehehe:driver:

Bump: ohh yaa the Mitsubishi Gathering sound a good idea :love:

Mistaken_Identity

2,000 RPM
Aug 11, 2005
Johore Bahru
I will attend the AGM if the date is right :) currently planning to change my current job to new one so I have spare time to play hehehehehe:driver:

Will join if I still have the car with me....:bawling::bawling:

PabloIceman

3,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2006

ley

1,000 RPM
Sep 29, 2005
KL/M'CA
:hmmmm::listen: i guess so leee...:adore:
Yg ke brape aaa...:confused::rofl::rofl::rofl:

BLADE888

500 RPM
Aug 24, 2005
PENANG
It's normal for MI...If got even small problem of his car...he will sell his car...hehehehe:listen:
Bump:
Biasalah...kahwin 1 - wajar.....kahwin 2 - baru belajar....kahwin 3 - habis belajar...kahwin 4 - banjar...kahwin 5 - kurang ajar!!!! hehehehehe
:hahaha::laugh::elefant:

PabloIceman

3,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2006
It's normal for MI...If got even small problem of his car...he will sell his car...hehehehe:listen:

Bump:

Biasalah...kahwin 1 - wajar.....kahwin 2 - baru belajar....kahwin 3 - habis belajar...kahwin 4 - banjar...kahwin 5 - kurang ajar!!!! hehehehehe
:rofl::rofl::rofl: Wei, Ley .... lu pun boleh upgrade laa ... dah upgrade kreta .... erhemm :listen: :thefinger:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Concurrent with the arrival of the 2008 SX4 Sport production vehicle, Suzuki further expands its highly popular and media-acclaimed Suzuki LIVE Series (LIFE VEHICLES) – a line of brand-dedicated concept vehicles specially designed for life enthusiasts, adventurers and thrill-seekers.

With spirited colors and a playful design, Suzuki's newest LIVE Series offering, the Makai concept, is based on the all-new 2008 SX4 Sport and has a dedicated open-car bodystyle for breezy fun-in-the-sun...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience