New Proton Inspira now available for booking!

pi_zayo

Aug 28, 2008
Jannah, u need to understand something.

Why we want to protect 100k -+ ppl in Proton and torture 28,310,000 other Malaysians? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

just cut off proton, give 100k ppl some job where else, and pls save other millions of malaysians. Stop this torture, and pls no more protecting proton. why becoz of a certain of ppl need protection, we kill our other family members?

I own a persona, just a year age, but gimme no of problems, feel like riding back on my old daihatsu charade man.. IF not tax, imagine, with the money i pay for my persona, i could have Honda city? or mitsu lancer.. IF NOT TAX TO PROTECT PROTON.
You rocks bro! thinking to say this point! :proud::biggrin:
10,300 staff employees or even more ---> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proton_%28carmaker%29

Last edited:

jannah

Jan 29, 2004
Seksyen 13
www.jannahautoparts.com
frankly,no importers declare the real price when the car came at port klang..even a porsche carrera declared at RM50k..if you buy a CKD or CBU car,look at the AP how much they declare,i was shocked when a toyota wish declare the price at 20k..it was the importer that mark up the price became price so high..we cant always pointing to datuk datuk and cronies,there are many taicoon in malaysia success and not connected to politics..actually ppl will never satisfy with what ever other ppl do..choice is migrate but still not satisfy permanent resident is still here till the end..when ppl giving you the choice to vote,still ppl do vote for the same mistake,so whose fault is that? spikyz,you are still lucky cos you still can afford an mr2 as ur fun car..

SoloScandaL

Known Member
Apr 5, 2009
y everyone call this thing as copy2.. it like proton just copy the world thing.. aiyo.. y dont called it as trade.. coz mitsu also got exora rite? btw.. when mitsu produce car that based on exora.. for sure everyone will be happy..

3zz

Known Member
Jan 18, 2009
for lancer gt owner:sad cos same car cheaper price.for sure proton quality is lower.so y need to angry or sad??u got better quality..thuus,when proton come out with inspira can share parts..spare parts cheaper easier to find..no hassle...but y need to marah??u got better quality than proton.u should be proud cos u have ORI Lancer GT,others cheap inspira..lol
just like when ppl start to mod wira.who have ORi EVO 3 sure bangga ooo...

spikyz

Known Member
Jan 9, 2006
yeah, im quite sad by the fact as well.. i mean why the double standard for AP? alot of millionaires come from AP profit alone.. well my dream still one day there will be a lower tax for cars so we could at least make a choice rather than forced to choose.

btw jannah, those MR2 is not mine =) its belong to my father. he can afford it. I cant. Still driving a proton persona.. before this just a simple charade aura.. It just.. i HOPE ONE DAY it would be fair, no protection for proton, proton come and compete with other imported cars in the same price region. maybe that time they will realize ppl are really dissatisfied with proton quality (RnD is not bad, we have neo, campro, gen2 and persona, and exora claps here). so when they hit the ground and realize the truth, HOPEFULLY again they will improve their quality assurance. Perhaps that time, i would buy a proton bcoz im proud and i really want to support my national car marker ;) Not being pushed or forced to indirectly =)

DanLoveAde

Jul 21, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
wer can we absorb all this 100k ppl?all gigantic foreign company in malaysia has downsize and shift to other country..even worker that force to quit is jobless till now..the choice is in ur hand,proton dont put a gun in ur head forcing you to buy their car..even banks giving higher rate in interest for local cars compare CBU or CKD but still there are ppl purchase proton car.if ppl dont buy,definitely they will realize that something is wrong with product and company and is not competitive,they will surely came out with something but seems like ppl still buying them..
what do you mean by torture? are you paying 200-400k yearly incometax?whose our other family that have been killed? malaysian still giving us to drive our car although if its 100 years..while other country limited to only 5-10years and some cases,you even need to pay higher roadtax if you wanna keep ur car longer than that period..
lol yes proton don't put a gun on our head saying u must buy but they are not making any better for proton or for the citizen if ur smart enuff you will realise they are trying to earn profit more than taking care of the so call 100k person... Some people will buy proton ... yea SOME if they are richer abit they wont buy ... malaysia made foreign cars higher price so that proton car can be made higher price ... problem is do you know china sell local car Rm18k ? compare to malaysia ... malaysia sell 50k for 1 myvii ?

ashloft

Oct 18, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
If Proton pay back RM30,000.00 what they have robbed from me, I will stop FUCKING them.

This is to remind stupid Proton - If you want to copy something make sure the car is not in the Malaysia road. Bodoh!!

QAA7201

Jun 15, 2010
Kuching
later i knt differentiate between converted inspira and ori GT by 1st look...i am owned! LOL

Last edited:

keevan

Known Member
Mar 6, 2006
SumWhereInEarth
I got one doubt, Wat the hell proton engineer doing....i think they only learn how to use design software to edit not start from scratch. Baik kerja kat workshop bawak pokok la.....25 years nothing.... few stupid design like gen 2, savvy, juara, tiara, arena.....come guys u should come with own ideas not copy from others...did Mitsubishi copy from othersssssssss ..think think

neogsr

Known Member
Mar 3, 2008
putrajaya
I got one doubt, Wat the hell proton engineer doing....i think they only learn how to use design software to edit not start from scratch. Baik kerja kat workshop bawak pokok la.....25 years nothing.... few stupid design like gen 2, savvy, juara, tiara, arena.....come guys u should come with own ideas not copy from others...did Mitsubishi copy from othersssssssss ..think think
PROTON engineer tido beramai ramai..25years should have special edition super race car..at least 1 or 2 model.. this is a approve to shows to msian people,what proton hav done for 25years...

bubblebee

Known Member
Dec 14, 2007
i guess proton ppl may read this thread.
good if they notice & read this thread.
i believe all the proton engineers are sleeping & buzy facebooking!!!
wake up la proton in 25yrs still sitting under gov umbrella.
what do acheive in 25yrs??all stupid rebadge!copy others model!
make a profit from your own country & ppl!
im proud to be malaysia, but i really not proud in the name of PROTON!
i really have bad expreince with proton cars not 1 car but 3 cars!
my gen 2 still have a fresh smell from factory. just 2 week old!
u know what its stuck in the middle of the ram!
g/box problem!WTF man? my neo is flooded evry time in heavy rain!leaking somewhere.
but the engineers said its aircond problem. than i decided go to normal workshop.
the miracle its they can detact the problem, its underneath the carpet. the floormate is leaking!what the fuc*. the degree holder cant rectify the problem,but the UPSR holder can solve the problem! we are complaining the quality we pay, compare to quality & price its a huge gap. gen 2 should cost us 30k only!

red735

Aug 7, 2009
batu pahat
ha hah ha..dun la gaduh2 because of this issue..be like me..only buying 2nd hand cars that not more than 30k in value..my daily drive -wira, i bought for 10k 2 yrs back, no issue except oil & petrol + belting... my mpv- trajet rm29k just buy 9 mths ago, no problem so far...
for me buying a new car is no no...whatever brand it is..did u see how much the depreciation of a new car within the first 1-2 yrs- 15-20%....for me its waste of money buying a brand new car..
so..instead of this 90k inspira.. 120k lancer gt.....hv u all seen current used car price?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Which one management is cun if i want to put on my engine (evo 1)
e manage or apexi afc neo...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience