Need help - vibrating during speed up.

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

oppo

Known Member
Dear Bro,

I'm driving wira and facing problem of vibration for the whole body car and only vibrate during speed up. However my steering wheel does not vibrate at all, which mean there is no problem with my front wheel balancing. Is it related to the drive shaft?. Pls comment..

Tq.

:banghead:

I think you need to take the car for High Speed Balancing.

if the car shakes during acceleration = driveshaft inner joint problem.but check your lower arm and wheel bearing too just in case.

Rim inbalance also can cause such trouble.. (normal balancing just for tyre only not to rim..)
Did u lowered your car.??

Check engine and gearbox mounting!

i think its a drive shaft,its the same problem that i facing rite now

i experienced driveshaft problem before..but it occurs at low speed oledi....and steering kinda shaky one....

but for ur situation, i not sure ur problem is at low speed or high speed.

It happened at low & high speed (during acceleration only). I did changed my engine mounting recently but the gearbox mounting?..bro Booze...where is it?. The wheel balancing?..I dont think so coz my steering wheel not shaky at all. But one think..my car is lowered..might also affect the drive shaft and shakes the whole body of my car during speed up...thanxs bro...

It happened at low & high speed (during acceleration only). I did changed my engine mounting recently but the gearbox mounting?..bro Booze...where is it?. The wheel balancing?..I dont think so coz my steering wheel not shaky at all. But one think..my car is lowered..might also affect the drive shaft and shakes the whole body of my car during speed up...thanxs bro...

If u r driving wira thus lowered it.. I can say to u no need to find the problem.. it is very normal.. even my lowered wira also face the same problem..

Another thing is small rim also can have such problem....

confirm "inner joint of drive shaft" ( the one that joint to gearbox....not the one that joint to tyre ) is lil bit faulty.
i face the same problem.my car is lowered too.not really a serious matter, but i suggest u repair it.doesnt cost much really...

p/s : but if the shop ask to change the whole drive shaft, simply give one big knock on his head because simply can change only the faulty part.easy job.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom