need help in upgrading Lancer06

SHENzz

Jun 25, 2006
Hi i am new here...i am driving a lancer06 model....i wan to upgrade my car...the 1st thing i wanna upgrade is the suspension...any of the experts here have ever try on upgrading its suspension...any try using the D2racing sports coilover...is it good...tq

D2 should be good... else, try OHLINS or CUSCO.... can try local ones such as TITAN as well... get those fully adjustable ones, no need headache lor...

good luck...

SHENzz

Jun 25, 2006
tq...i wanna know if GAB coilover is from japan...cos i dunno which 1 to choose...afraid to get a bad coilover...

if u looking for GAB, make sure its from japan.... most shop nowadays sells local made GAB, which is no good compare to japan ones.....

SkYwAlKeR said:
get those fully adjustable ones, no need headache lor...
fully adjustable....personal experience on this is very bumpy....especially in highway....will vomit if just finished eat...:X-:

my EG9 n E3 is using sports absorber+Springs+Cusco pillowball mount......even it is not adjustable...but it give me more comfortable feel when drive.....at least not so bumpy......both r from Japan...

another car wit HKS Fully Adjustable.....ai....this one headache....even set to level 2 soft...still bumpy.....

my 2 cent

Fluffy

May 1, 2005
>>klang<<
i heard TIEN is not really for our roads.the TEIN dudes came here to customize the coilovers to suit our shitty roads.

not sure if they are for sale already.

ask King also will not ease the current situation, simply people has BETTER choice:
Lancer, Latio, Myvi, Kancil replacement etc. -->Proton's era is over.