4g13 upgrading

s.l.k

Dec 18, 2006
Hi Everyone. Can i ask Whether the 4g15 and 4g13 engine is basically share almost the same thing except for the engine block? Recently Im driving a wira 1.3 aeroback and i found that it is lack of pickup and high fuel consumption. Since the price of 4g15 engine in market is so high, So thinking of just changing the block and parts from a 4g15 if possible. Thank you if anyone could help?

steven7810

mivec user
Oct 12, 2004
kuala lumpur
hello bro....i last time also driving ISWARA 1.3 I do my modified.i change the 1.6 clutch and flywheel using super touring 1.8 or 1.6 normal...if u can not get the super touring flywheel...is good pickup.....

or u may change to 4G91 1.5 DOHC engine daily use...

i using MIVEC now...so far so good.....good luck bro...

s.l.k

Dec 18, 2006
Thanks steven for the kindly suggestion. Before that ther is also a forman suggest me to change the clutch plate and flywheel to wira 1.6. May i kno which flywheel will bring more pickup? the 1.6 wira or the supertouring 1?Izit both of them using the same cluth plate?

I also wish to change to 4G 91, but the price in market now is too high(5.5-6k), does any1 hav kangtao to get a cheaper 1?

series5401

Known Member
Aug 14, 2010
Kuching
hey guys..
u wana mode 4g13?/
for hardcore performance or just to increase the pickup?/

ehehee..

steven7810

mivec user
Oct 12, 2004
kuala lumpur
hello bro....S.I.K maybe if u got free time just go shopping at halfcut shop and ask for the price og the 4G91 1.5 DOHC manual how much is cost u...
1.half cut
2.labour
3.parts such like timing belt,air cond belt,power steering belt,alternator belts..mean all belts la..
4.puspakom fees...
5.others
tq....

s.l.k

Dec 18, 2006
hey guys..
u wana mode 4g13?/
for hardcore performance or just to increase the pickup?/

ehehee..
Im not a drag racer la, my car is just for daily use only, so i just ned to incerase the pickup of my car...coz its too lembab, even my standard kancil 850 also can bit up it at traffic light:bawling:...haha....

Otai otai n sifu sifu sekalian, pls give me some suggestion....thanks...:adore::adore:

series5401

Known Member
Aug 14, 2010
Kuching
Im not a drag racer la, my car is just for daily use only, so i just ned to incerase the pickup of my car...coz its too lembab, even my standard kancil 850 also can bit up it at traffic light:bawling:...haha....

Otai otai n sifu sifu sekalian, pls give me some suggestion....thanks...:adore::adore:
if want more pickup..
try to upgrade your exhaust system..
and change the air cleaner..
simple mode that dont cost much..
ehehehe..

series5401

Known Member
Aug 14, 2010
Kuching
or else you can do the stroker kit.It cost less than swap your engine to 4g91.just my opinion...
if im not mistaken.. if want to use other model stroker kit..
needto rebore bigger holes for the piston..
but the 4g13p block is not suitbale to rebore..
cant reach the requirement to other stroker kit..

any1 has use 4g13 with other models stroker kit?/

s.l.k

Dec 18, 2006
sifu sifu sekalian, recently i just read a online statement said that ther is a cam produced by JASMA able to deliver 8hp on wheel for a total stock 4g13...does any 1 use it before?the experience from all the sifu adelah amat mengalu-alu kan for me as a new learner...

series5401

Known Member
Aug 14, 2010
Kuching
sifu sifu sekalian, recently i just read a online statement said that ther is a cam produced by JASMA able to deliver 8hp on wheel for a total stock 4g13...does any 1 use it before?the experience from all the sifu adelah amat mengalu-alu kan for me as a new learner...
yes..
there is a cam, adj cam and a crank if you want to mode it..
just bought the item and haven't install it..
im still searching how to proper tune the cam..
gone let u know when i have install it..

have u done anything on your ride bro..
mind to share..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

1.honda civic 2.0
2.mitsubihsi 2.0GT
3.peugeot 308 1.6turbo
4.mazda3 2.0
5.new Nissan Sylphy
6.ford focus sport 2.0
7.ford focus diesel 2.0turbo
I wish to buy a car(family car).the price is around 130k OTR...the question is which one is the best of all ... thank you otai2...:biggrin:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience