need help for car grooming... HELP ME!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

KelisaStanded

Known Member
May 21, 2004
KL
haiya.. donno what to do la.. pening already.. this one damn cement lorry drove next to my car n got cement splattered all over my car's body (sebelah kanan aje).. initially i didnt notice it until it dried n cant be removed..

any tips on how to remove it? takut nak kikis dgn pisau oo takut the color of the car bercalar.. please help me.. im prefering DIY.. dont want to send to the grooming shops.. thanks! :P

bridgestoneRE711

500 RPM
Jan 20, 2005
very very tough thing i would like to say ...
if paint still can save ...
this one ... try taruh a bit oil on it ... i mean those cooking oil , then u kikis with a small nail . use the nail to put on top of the cement ... then kikis it out . dun kikis fron side coz it will scrateh the paint .
second way ... wash it with jet water till it comes out .
thrid way ... just buy the same colout paint and paint over the cement to cover it .
fourthway ,kikis from side slowly ... then later only use scratch X or autosol to remove it .

lix

Known Member
Nov 5, 2004
Visit site
My wife car also kena the same case but 1000% worse than you. She parked at a construction area and this stupid mother%$#@er cement mixer pour the cement inside the bucket setting at high speed and the cement splash all over to the car. So she rush to a car wash try to wash away the cement but its too late. Some of the cement already dried can't wash away. When reach home, i tried to used water and funger nail to kikis and almost 98% done. The whole car calar already. So i sent to a bengkel cat and paid him 80bucks sak him to polish the entire car.
Result???? 100% satisfied.

lix

Known Member
Nov 5, 2004
Visit site
Sorry ah..... spelling problem... is finger nail not funger nail and ask not sak.
Sorry sorry...... :P :P

popiah

Known Member
Mar 20, 2004
this sounds bad. i guess the only thing to do is to remove it and hope that the paint underneath is ok. as long as you dun see base coat or metal, you should be ok. have you got rid of it yet?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey guys,
I am the latest victim , Proton Putra 97, No Plate # Putra 103
Please call 016 6437350 or the Cops, I lost it on Friday morning 31st .
thank you.

---------- Post added at 03:50 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:48 PM ----------

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151944111182297&set=pcb.10151944111967297&type=1&theater
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience