VQ25DD owner please help me!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

imperialrealcs

Known Member
omg guys. i just did the transplant from VQ30DE to VQ25DD to my A33 and apparently my foreman messed up the whole wiring of my car! these are among the problem spotted:

1. CEL on
2. Seatbelt signal always on
3. Airbag signal keep on blinking
4. no 4th gear!
5. gear shift sometimes slip
6. rpm super low around 600rpm. if D without pressing throttle at slope the car will roll down
7. OD, 2, L all useless
8. when traffic jam, press the throttle will have jerk abit then only the car move.
9. bumper lower than usual. car confirm accident free!
10. aircond only cold at 18.C if set even 18.5 or 19.C, then only hot air coming out...
11. sometimes turn on headlight will trigger horn
12. hid level not adjustable
13. no front sensor
14. rear demister not functional
15. automatic headlight not functional
16. Rear Auto dim mirror not functional
17. Meter light not adjustable

i would really need any contact for experienced foreman that can help me settle this problem. please pm me or sms me at DiGi-2156800, Alan! thanks all!
btw, my car has been stranded for 2months and according to him, the gearbox problem unsolvable and he blame the gearbox rosak. i would seriously need second opinion!

OMG ! Who is the smart a$$ foreman that give you so much headache ? Pls let us know so that we wont make the same mistake by taking our cars to him.

1. CEL on
4. no 4th gear!
6. rpm super low around 600rpm. if D without pressing throttle at slope the car will roll down
7. OD, 2, L all useless
8. when traffic jam, press the throttle will have jerk abit then only the car move.
10. aircond only cold at 18.C if set even 18.5 or 19.C, then only hot air coming out...
13. no front sensor

Looking at the above , I think you would need a new set of wiring harness for the engine and AT. Too many bugs in the wiring systems. No point searching for the gremlins,

OMG ! Who is the smart a$$ foreman that give you so much headache ? Pls let us know so that we wont make the same mistake by taking our cars to him.

1. CEL on
4. no 4th gear!
7. OD, 2, L all useless
13. no front sensor

Looking at the above , I think you would need a new set of wiring harness for the engine and AT. Too many bugs in the wiring systems. No point searching for the gremlins,

he is located in kota damansara near giant there. got quite alot sport car also service there but they juz messed up my whole wiring!

Wow alot suckers with sports cars go there to mess up their cars? I wouldn't bring my datsun there to let them mess it up, lol thanks for the info bro. Anyways i dont go to kota d'sara for servicing. Sometimes a w/shop lots of sports cars park there doesnt mean they r good. Maybe the sports cars keep on returning to the shop becoz of a lousy job done!

anybody know where can i get this "Fuel Temperature Sensor" for VQ25DD?? i've searched high and low in google and nothing has been fruitful so far!
please help me :(

vanli said non local product harder to find. even if got also expensive. ask me to try my luck at chop shop first

Top Bottom