Myvi lagi best 1.5 engine???

ColdPlay

Known Member
Jun 16, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
I guess BLM not suitable for me :rofl: or my gf's kelisa...:laugh:

Agree that these cars are not suitable to drive at high speed...not stable at all...
Just that some people got bigger balls to travel above 160km/h in Myvi/BLM :listen:
FYI, I was frequently overtaken by a lady in Myvi at higher than 130km/h on the
highway. There are even lady in Myvi tailgating so close while I am driving leisurely in the
middle lane :rolleyes: .
And if I am not mistaken, we had a Myvi dipping just below 3 minutes in Sepang. Correct me if I am wrong. Of course the car was heavily modded. What it lack for in top speed it made up on good acceleration.
But I'd rather drive fast in a car with good center of gravity so that I don't have to lean so low during hard corner :rofl:.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
FYI, I was frequently overtaken by a lady in Myvi at higher than 130km/h on the
highway. There are even lady in Myvi tailgating so close while I am driving leisurely in the
middle lane :rolleyes: .
And if I am not mistaken, we had a Myvi dipping just below 3 minutes in Sepang. Correct me if I am wrong. Of course the car was heavily modded. What it lack for in top speed it made up on good acceleration.
But I'd rather drive fast in a car with good center of gravity so that I don't have to lean so low during hard corner :rofl:.
Possibilities of stock myvi going turtle doing corners like that is high. Yes, I do agree
that nowadays, ladies drivers are much more rekcless than any other guys. Sometimes
got tailgated and when I look, is a lady instead of what I'm expecting to be a guy.

Regardless of what cars, ladies behind the wheels nowadays are more like an Angel
in disguise...:banghead:

ColdPlay

Known Member
Jun 16, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Possibilities of stock myvi going turtle doing corners like that is high. Yes, I do agree
that nowadays, ladies drivers are much more rekcless than any other guys. Sometimes
got tailgated and when I look, is a lady instead of what I'm expecting to be a guy.

Regardless of what cars, ladies behind the wheels nowadays are more like an Angel
in disguise...:banghead:
Blame it on the lousy center of gravity.
I have seen Myvi tailgating luxury car on the highway. I guess its down to the good acceleration of 1.3 / 1.5 Myvi. I managed to hit 170km/h driving a stock Myvi 1.5 auto but the feel is scary.
The 1.5 variant is a good buy but definitely not for touge :rofl:.

---------- Post added at 10:10 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:09 PM ----------

You mean devils in angel disguise.
More like devils in Myvi disguise :rofl:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The Supersport, spearheaded by 999 Motorsports, Thailand, centers on a tubular framework. Designed to meet the requirements of race circuits; structurally, the vehicle consists of a fiberglass body and dashboard all wrapping a spaceframe chassis, are the leading features of its cabin...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience