Myvi bonnet hole

Supachip

Apr 9, 2004
puucuung
Hi all, I don't really like the P2 logo on the front of bonnet. Therefore, tried to remove it but only to find out there's a centering hole under the logo badge. What's the best way to pactch up the little hole without going to body and paint shop? Thanks.

s15

Feb 21, 2004
KayElle,JayB,Sg
www.revsaints.com
go sticker shop look for ADVAN or MONSTER sticker
stick on it lor... lol

nitrus

Nov 14, 2005
hahahaha.. Supachip u shouldn't have bought a Myvi then if u're not proud to own a perodua ...

put la mitsubishi logo there... should be better i think.. or Nissan ...

then behind ur car dun forget to put the emblem "Skyline GTR" .. or "Limited GSR" .. yeap.

Supachip

Apr 9, 2004
puucuung
Gentlemen...don't get me wrong. I just don't like the design of that logo on the bonnet. It just seemed not suitable in my eyes.

Nitrus: Thanks for your unnecessary input which I don't really appreciate and obviously not my intention whatsoever.

if u dont want whatsoever emblem on top of it and wanna remain with ur standard bodykits, go to mudguard workshop and tell the foreman...... he will melt some lead on it and start hammering... after that u need to respray ur hood.... troublesome indeed, but i guess still cheaper than whole set passo bodykits.....

nitrus

Nov 14, 2005
lolzz.. kidding only la supachip .

try asking those bodykit shops or mudguard / spray painting shops ... they should beable to do something for u. Like what skywalker said earlier ..

but get ready some money to spend !

Fluffy

May 1, 2005
>>klang<<
there's nothing much u can do to just cover is.put something over it.
or u just want to go logo-less?

The Morgan Motor Company has been steadily producing cars that are wonderful throwbacks to yesteryear with their classic lines that reminisce the beauty of autos from those times.

The fly in the ointment though was that the shape of their cars didn’t change much over the course of time. Now you might argue that that would be paradoxical because...