ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
new tyres?

Bump: new tyres?
yeap

pilot preceDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

good tyres, good bite..by my standards la :P

did i mention they were good tyres? :biggrin:
so far havent tried hard cornering yet... but can feel the sidewall is much harder... allows more responsive handling... grip should be good as it is kinda sticky once it gets heated up... drive over road shoulder can hear all sorts of pebbles, stones and sand flying all over inside the wheel arch... haha...

wet grip is reasonable... but what i'm worried the grip level is not progressive... erm.. i mean when the tyre is at the edge of losing grip, some tyres will induce minor slide to inform u the tyres are at their grip limit... but some tyres will jz slide/wash out all of a sudden when it loses grip...

get what i'm saying ahh??.... i prefer tyres which can feedback to me once it gets to the grip limit, which will usually induce a little slide....

tofu_manic

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2007
yeap, understand what u mean

i think, gotta practice at a big open space to find out the characteristics, the limits of these tyres

but so far so good, sharp U-turns can be made without fuss, using front precedas, rear my-01s....

have tried pushing it at corners, definitely holds better than before

thing is (this is where the problem u mention comes in) at new higher cornering speeds made possible, the risks of course increase lah, so still scared to push it till it's limits

my car's handling leans more towards oversteer, so kinda scary :biggrin:

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
waa who go bump my topic up??.... i thought tenggelam long time ago??.... iswara mod like how also iswara only... no need mod la...

better get ferrari... no need mod....

iswara also no need mod... ferrari also no need mod.... tuners workshop in malaysia can tutup gerai lo...

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Fui yoh~~~monster oh....only monster need to use blue colour hose...wa~~the airfilter :adore::adore:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Just want to share with other consumer out there that:

---> we should always try to experience the product first !! before we make any purchase

- So me and some friend ( Stanley a.k.a. Agent of TITAN should know the John driving CELICA one - I went with him ) He said something about 'BOXING CLASS' !! ;)

- we went to TITAN and 'Richard' give us a test of TITAN in a CIVIC with DOHC and CEFIRO (Auto) and it was suprisingly 5 out of 5 ratings. We even tried 5 person in the car. He...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience