~ my iswara ~ ^^

maybe should try bolting the ground to that bolt on the left under the "magma" and get another cable to ground that to the chassis? :)

thanks for the tip... did it already...

overall... smoother acceleration... but after 3k rpm got abit aeroplane sound... haha... quite nice sound also... enjoying it...

bro sky, big thumb for u man.. u r good in diy, i wanna open one of my car cover also dunno.. lol.. too bad u stayin in malacca, if not wanna have tt n c ur lovely ride..

hoisum87 said:
bro sky, big thumb for u man.. u r good in diy, i wanna open one of my car cover also dunno.. lol.. too bad u stayin in malacca, if not wanna have tt n c ur lovely ride..
lolz... noler... i noob only... plug in and out the cables only ma... kacang putih lor...

today i learn top overhaul... thats the hard part.... so many bolts holding the head to the block.... some more need torque wrench to tighten it so it is not too tight/loose.... opening the bolts got order some more.... wah piang ehh....

nitrus said:
What exactly u mean by aeroplane sound sky?
errr.... like when ur ICE amp not connected properly, got 'wee' 'wee' sound when accelerate..... hahaha... hard to explain in words la... but most of the time my exhaust sound usually cover the aeroplane sound adi...

thanks for the tip... did it already...

overall... smoother acceleration... but after 3k rpm got abit aeroplane sound... haha... quite nice sound also... enjoying it...

Don't know who told me that no aeroplane sound de ler? :mouth_closed: :mouth_closed:

Hehe.. As far as i know, people who change plug cable, it will face aeroplane sound in ICE. hehe.

Don't know who told me that no aeroplane sound de ler? :mouth_closed: :mouth_closed:

Hehe.. As far as i know, people who change plug cable, it will face aeroplane sound in ICE. hehe.
muahaha... that time i havent try rev till 3k above mah.... after rev 3k above only can hear abit airplane sound....

so the aeroplane sound comes from ur speakers? ok k ..

dunno from speakers or where leh.... later i test with my HU switched off arr....

Is from speaker de.. even u turn off the Hu, also will have.. Turn off HU will more louder.. My previous car also kena like this.hehe,

hey guys the rear license plate bulb got fuse? cuz my bulb still nice but no light. help.

bulb no burn, fusebox which one? no 1-13 i cant find which 1 is the one.lol

tl1987 said:
nope, do u know which fuse it belongs ?

see below picture...
DSC07284.jpg

the rear licence plate light belongs to the "lampu belakang" fuse.... check ur fuse and the bulb.... if both is working fine and yet no light, could be the wiring problem....

cik_yat said:
sky, where u got the cable plug?? how much da cost?? seem like pelik ar..

my plug cable is from proRallye... bought from a forumer here by the nickname airline... got it for rm190... he said high demand, low supply... thats why price soar so high....:sad_smile:

latest update.... UR rear strut bar (second hand, rm100)... my local UR dealer here in melaka quoted me rm40 jz to fix the bar.... siao.....

first, clear the boot area... (soli ahh, many rubbish behind, have to clear before start)

DSC07307.jpg

okay... cut cut cut the side panel.... lalalalala... i use solder gun to melt it... (dun have hacksaw mah)...

DSC07308.jpg

after that... mark the place i need to drill with liquid paper....

DSC07309.jpg

mark jor mai drill lor.... slowly take time drill drill drill....

den check if the bolt can penetrate into the hole or not...

DSC07312.jpg

n check if the nut on the other side...

DSC07310.jpg

ok... all bolts n nuts can masuk jor.... can start to tighten it...

but wait... sifoo sifoo say must jack up the rear so the rear chassis isnt subjected to any stress, which can make it misalligned...

DSC07314.jpg

bolt bolt bolt... tighten tighten tighten... clean clean clean...

jeng jeng jeng...

DSC07315.jpg

total cost...
UR bar (second hand) = rm100
bolts n nuts (previous owner tak kasi) = rm3
larger drill bit = rm2

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom