Mitsubishi Aircondition Issue

mitsu-racer

Jan 29, 2010
Barbados
Hey guys, My airconditioning isn't blowing nearly as powerful as it should. At maxium speed its equivilent to maybe #1 speed or 2 on most vehicles. Im assuming its my air cabin filter thats clogged and would like to check it. However, im unaware to where its located in the 1999 mitsubishi lancer. I have checked the engine bay, under the dash and behind the glove box. Im still not seeing it unless im missing it. Plz help guys. :biggrin:

---------- Post added at 06:23 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:27 AM ----------

http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/1783/14022010008.jpg

This is a picture of behind the glove box. Not sure if anyone see's it in the image that they could point out to me

diesel_kiki

From Facebook
Jan 11, 2010
the actual location 4 the cabin air filter is red circle (refer to pic)..
but their don have cabin air filter inside just slot to put only..
what u need to do go 2 aircond mechanic 2 service ur aircond (change exp. valve, evaporator chemical service, and change receiver drier) and ask to pomen 2 mod ur cooling coil casing by simply cut the slot, and put cabin air filter,so next time, u no need to remove cooling coil cleaning, just change or just tembak angin cabin air filter, if dun get mitsu one, i think u can put waja denso or patco caf..

Attachments