Missing car

nam_s

Known Member
Dec 23, 2003
Same thing happens to me last year with EOA. Same story but manage to settled the case eventually. Go through a lot of hassle with police reports and go up and down at EAO. Very frustrating. Too many bullshit especially with the sales guys. Don't bother calling them. They are all just part of the scam family. My car was sold but never change name. Hope you find your car back bro...

rcrossz7

Known Member
Apr 13, 2005
Shah Alamanda
Visit site
their showroom is demolished. their office at kurnia building is now occupied by accounting firm. last known is their directors (less than 30 yr/old) runaway outside malaysia. Public Bank officers told me they r in UK. Notis Penggulungan soon to be issued by Insolvency Dept. I dont know who to contact bcoz after police raid all their lines are inactive. and this buyer (indian guy with nick name "Shan@Kumar" with a big dragon tattoo on his chest) dont want to tell me to whom and where and when he return the Caldina to, despite numerous sms and calls. His phone no is 0169722467.

Last edited:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
their showroom is demolished. their office at kurnia building is now occupied by accounting firm. last known is their directors (less than 30 yr/old) runaway outside malaysia. Public Bank officers told me they r in UK. Notis Penggulungan soon to be issued by Insolvency Dept. I dont know who to contact bcoz after police raid all their lines are inactive. and this buyer (indian guy with nick name "Shan@Kumar" with a big dragon tattoo on his chest) dont want to tell me to whom and where and when he return the Caldina to, despite numerous sms and calls. His phone no is 0169722467.
make another police report & include his name,
drag the fella to balai as well.

nam_s

Known Member
Dec 23, 2003
Just to make everybody clear on selling your rides with still under bank loan, was told by the police officer that it's illegal for you to sell the car without prior approval from the bank (the rightful owner). Only with written approval from the bank, then only you can sell the car. If something happens to the car before change of ownership, police reports won't do you any good...Imagine how frustrating it is when you hear that from the police. Legally, the car is not ours until all loan settled.

Totoro

Mar 2, 2004
There is 2 EOA in that Sunway area, right? One in the front and one at the back. The front one even worse than the back one. The one at the rear is by that Brandon fella. I believe that's the one that is doing all this shit that you all are talking about.

I was doing a search for info on them coz I remembered that I suspect some shit had gone down, and I noticed their lot has been gone for a while. And then I find all these horrible cases. In fact, I knew something bad must have happened because I think it was earlier this year or late last year that that Brandon sms'd me wanting to borrow money.

joethurr

500 RPM
Sep 11, 2007
any update on this case? has it been solved yet? must be really painful experience bro, hope it gets settled soon..

FireDrift

Aug 24, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
EOA again??? i got a relative who sold his bmw to them early this year. then they cabut with the car. my relative then talk to the directors but they say they dont care & give a dam about it. So guys never trust EOA ppl cos they are conman!

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
EOA have cashflow problem many years ago..

now problem can't solve.. run away..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The Porsche name will shine bright over Kuala Lumpur now with the opening of its flagship Porsche Center Bukit Bintang (PCBB) by Sime Darby Auto Performance (SDAP). With its prime location in the heart of the Golden Triangle in the city center, the flagship center will surely elevate the Porsche name further...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience