My car got broken into, and my handphones were stolen!!!

chc1980

500 RPM
Dec 17, 2006
On 20th April 2010, around 10.45pm I parked my car at Jalan SS15/8A Subang Jaya, along the roadside parking lot, near to Pizza Hut. I was on my way going to get some supper at Asia Cafe, and I don't mind walking a little further as it is difficult to find parking there. In my return to my car my front passenger side window got shattered and all my 3 handphones are stolen taken from my dashboard compartment. The handphones weren't visible from the outside, because they were in the compartment, yet that culprit tried his luck.

My handphones got stolen are as follows.

1. Sony Ericsson K700 (unable to find the IMEI)
2. Sony Ericsson K750 (unable to find the IMEI)
3. Sony Ericsson W610i (IMEI no. : 35XXXX-02-0274268)

I wish to call upon all handphone shops, stalls and dealers, around Klang Valley particularly Subang Jaya and Sunway ,that I humbly and desperately in my last bid in finding help and trying to recover my stolen handphones to the least I want to recover my phonebook and some media files(photos, videos etc) that is still stored in both the memory card & internal memory.

I am willing to buy back those handphones at a reasonable price provided, that I am able to positively identify it that it belongs to me.

If anyone recently bring in any of these 3 handphones to be traded in for cash, I really humbly and desperately seek your help to contact me at 019-2178805, Chia. From there we can make arrangement to visit your shop.

Thank You.

500 RPM
Jul 17, 2006
dont mean to add insult to injury bro, but how come u store handphones in the glove compartment?

ps : good luck in recovering your phones!

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
I guess they are using the same device to detect laptops inside car where it detects the lithium material from the battery, that is why they know what your car has inside.

chc1980

500 RPM
Dec 17, 2006
it was just a simple task of getting some food.
I admit i was a little lazy to carry all of them with me, they are in the compartment, and safety is no one sees it.

I can't decide what I want to eat, since i am local to subang jaya area i decided to go to asia cafe because of lot's of variety there.

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
shit happens bro.....
so dont worry, maybe u go there again, park at the same place, & put
another hp inside your compartment & wait nearby with a baseball bat...
once the fella try to break your car glass, wack him from behind.....

500 RPM
Jul 17, 2006
danz got style ;P

TS maybe u wanna post in lowyat forum also since there are many hp shops that post there

joethurr

500 RPM
Sep 11, 2007
shit happens bro.....
so dont worry, maybe u go there again, park at the same place, & put
another hp inside your compartment & wait nearby with a baseball bat...
once the fella try to break your car glass, wack him from behind.....
This actually doesnt sound like a bad idea at all...It might just be worth a try if you have time on your hands, and try to use another car, other than your own to bait these ppl....

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
if u wan faster results, get a few frens, put their hp & laptop inside their
cars, but dont be far away, the culprit might act fast, on motorbikes or car, remember
to standby a camera as well.

DJgErM

4,000 RPM
Feb 16, 2005
SIC Turn 7 & 8
www.germ.cjb.net
haha..i volunteer my self in this operation...

anyway...good luck and hope you could retrieve your phones back...

i understand its not about the phone that cost...its the information that matters most..

i had this same experience right in front of my place too..stupid scumbags.

chc1980

500 RPM
Dec 17, 2006
This actually doesnt sound like a bad idea at all...It might just be worth a try if you have time on your hands, and try to use another car, other than your own to bait these ppl....
haha..i volunteer my self in this operation...

anyway...good luck and hope you could retrieve your phones back...

i understand its not about the phone that cost...its the information that matters most..
i had this same experience right in front of my place too..stupid scumbags.

the police who took my statement told me that they had tried baiting these scumbags, and apparently they won't simply take the bait. as if they know the presence of authorities.

on a second thought if that scumbag really show up at least we should hit him from behind after he broke the car window, which is a prove of crime has been commited.

otherwise we can not do much if we caught him before he commit the crime activity.

---------- Post added at 09:24 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:18 PM ----------

even we through this operation manage to catch one of them...

was he the right guy who stole my phones? there could be more of them out there.

or probably he is the right guy, he might have stolen so many and he can't remember which phone i am talking about

bottom line, we can just do citizen arrest, and hand him to the police. but before that we took turns to beat him up first.

---------- Post added at 09:30 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:24 PM ----------

if u wan faster results, get a few frens, put their hp & laptop inside their
cars, but dont be far away, the culprit might act fast, on motorbikes or car, remember
to standby a camera as well.

we to have plan A and plan B

plan A - caught and capture him in the act

plan B - if plan A fails, we have to prevent the escape, by disabling his escape plan.
these scumbags are operating in pairs, one does the stealing and one does the escape.

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
SS15 - Morning , Afternoon , Night .. 24 hours things happens

Dayline668

1,500 RPM
Aug 4, 2007
KL
Klang area everyday happen.. get use to park the car near crowd or dun put anything inside car. U can catch them but u cant hit them, self defence otherwise, must hav evidence police say so.. even u catch them they still get release after taking $, face it this is our country work, nothing u can do.. (from my own experienced in multi theft cases)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

ok .. here goes.... im having difficulties on my next project here... i have an E-Class 1995 Mercedes. I have researched and asked many people stating that i need to place in a Toyota Supra or Celica engine... what do you guys thinks... how much will that cost? will that effect any of the handling? will it make it even better or worsen...my budjet is aroung 60k.. please help me here...cheers
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience