meter defi stolen

ilario

Known Member
Oct 2, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
early this morning at 8:45 my car alarm is ringing 2 times and i rushed down to my car since i stay at aprtmnt it takes me about 5 min to reach at my car. once i reached at my parking i saw 3 security guard were standing around my car, well i guess all my gadget are stolen. Luckly, only boost, oil temp, oil press and contral unit stolen. all the wiring for other gadget i.e.. boost controller, turbo timer n so on still there. the guard saw the thief, 2 malay guys with persona purple color reg no JKV 4623 and almost hit the guards. since its already happened i just let thing happen with calm:banghead: and immdtly police report. they got 3 finger print on my car, and hopefully policeman can trace them..location happen somewhere around ulu klang.....:burnout: b careful guys...

Dayline668

1,500 RPM
Aug 4, 2007
KL
Sorry to hear that... but dun think they can do anything with the finger print, more on targeting description of the car n person, if they change to another stolen car then its more to a dead end, this kind of cases mostly closed within a month.

thomasyong2525235

Known Member
May 19, 2012
Delta Quadrant
Sori to hear bout ur loss too.....
I myself kena not too long ago.....

Guess we cannot be modding our cars like before with all these crimes skyrocketting.....
Cant we find a way to secure our items,or electrocute thieves if they try to steal?

vspec

Rookie
Oct 9, 2005
Tehran
i feel sorry for you too bro.

Dayline668

1,500 RPM
Aug 4, 2007
KL
The only way is hide everything, or just dun install any...

infinity.melvin

SlowPoke
Jul 4, 2006
kuala lumpur
sorry to hear that bro..

nowadays best to not put any meters on top the dash.. if possible..
probably can make it look more OEM by integrating them onto dashboard panel. then tint the car dark so they cant see thru.. (30-40% VLT for side mirror works for me, though legal limit is only 50% for the side) just my2cents

aku_sangap

1,000 RPM
Jan 14, 2004
Tengah Laut
Visit site
where abt in ulu klang bro.....mind sharing it wif us?...coz' i myself stay around in ulu klang area also... need to be extra vigilant nowadays.

boi

Known Member
Sep 4, 2008
my frens car also broken last week area setapak there...they took only apexi EL boost meter...car parked in front of the house...

yopo

Known Member
Jan 28, 2006
..those are the active areas of Geng pangkah..up to Gombak and Pandan stretching to Cheras..nowadays there are so many groups adopt the M.O of geng pangkah..regardless if they were from the same or different group..yet doing the same crime..i live in Ulu Klang area as well and this is the reason why i never put the "attractive" accessories in my car..only concentrating on the engine bay where it is hide out from easy view and access..my frenz refer it as "setinggan di luar, banglow di dalam"..i would rather keep the car with low-profile appearance and keep it in one piece from loosin it or the super-duper accessories..damn we also need a good nite sleep rite?..

feezdya

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2006
Pee Jay
www.takaful-ikhlas.com.my
feel sorry for your loss..first your emblem now defi..hmm seem like they are aming your car bro..hmm

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
my bro in law's rim 15" BBS taiwan got stolen in Bukit Indah, Ampang area.
they managed to open 1 pc of rim before other bystanders saw them & they took off on their motorbikes.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi

Any info about Hi/Low Soft Hard Adjustable Suspension ? I thought of installing GAB Super SS Fully Adjustable (Hi/Low Soft/Hard) for my wira. Any suggestion ? Thanks..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience