Mercedes C-Class Launch

ninja_iga

3,000 RPM
Dec 1, 2003
Visit site
hey guys
was there with Sean Khoo from DriveWise for the Active-Safety demo :)
we got to trash BRAND-NEW 4 new cars AND tyres. Not to mention these are Mercs too, heeheheheheehehehe

our bunch of professional instructors :)

my 'ride' for the whole weekend. My job: bring the car to it's limits of it's ABS and ESP (electronic Stablity programme)

this is a car with plenty of -neg castor :) great for traction.. (look at front wheels, why one side positive camber??? castor ma..)

the other side is very negative camber :) also because of the castor..

antaras

Known Member
Aug 30, 2004
KL
Visit site
waaaa... those camber... they will be making u-turn in those car instead of 3-point turn in mine! hahahaha... :D
wow... ninja, u some sort like a test driver? waa... after testing for mercs, sure felt our proton's handling must be dissapointing... :(

moppy

Known Member
Feb 9, 2004
Last week I went to test drive the new C230K Elegance. I could say it's a nice car. The power wise is acceptable this time. 19xhp. 260Nm. :)

Also the extra shifting gear on the steerling, is very convinient to drive.

Being tested at 160km/h on highway, notice that at 130km/h the gear still can drop down if pedal being kick hard :) .

But I found the handling a bit loose.. how to say, maybe this C230k, the steerling wheel being lighten (according to the salesman).

By the way I wish I could test drive the Sport model (Advangarte) with big caliper :P .

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

THIS CAR HAS BEEN FOUND BY A ZTH MEMBER! SHALL NOT VOICE OUT HIS NICK, JUST TO BE ON THE SAFE SIDE!! MERRY XMAS EVRYBODY :lol:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience