Mazda Furai breaks cover ahead of '08 NAIAS

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

MeraBoy

Feb 6, 2007

A teaser photo of the Furai Concept released by Mazda a few weeks ago, but Inside Line has let the cat out of the bag with a full set of photos and more details about the car. The Furai, which translates to "sound of wind", is built on a Courage C65 chassis that was campaigned by Mazda in the 2005 ALMS season. It features a fully-running three-rotor Mazda 20B rotary engine that runs on E100 ethanol and produces around 450 horsepower. The flowing shape of the Furai was co-designed by Mazda and Swift Engineering at Mazda's design studio in Southern California. Expect the full details and tons of photos when we see the car in person at the Detroit Auto Show in just a few weeks

Source:
Autoblog

skazareth

Known Member
Feb 8, 2007
look a bit weird : 2008
looking good : 2018

it is mazda..same goes to RX7. even were built in 90s, the design still looking good now. agree?

RERider

Aug 7, 2004
Putrajaya
yes it looks sexy, stunning and futuristic. Go ahead Mazda, build it!!!:biggrin:

ephique74

Known Member
May 20, 2007
holy...
sicker than ever.. bless mazda for havin twisted people in their company doin cars for carnuts like us..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear turbo sifu's,

I have a crazy idea for my 4G93T. Can i change my 4G93T engine block with a 4G94 Mistubishi Lancer block and maybe use forged pistons and forged conrods (eagle conrods)... Btw the 4G94 engine block is made out of castmetal and the bore is 81.55mm & stroke is 95.8mm. so can i still boost high on the GSR if i use this block to replace the standard one?

Do you guys think this idea of mine will work, will there be an increase in hp?.. need feedbacks from all the turbo sifu's...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience