LEXUS LS 460 F-Sport (2013) Breaks Cover Earlier Than Expected!

Jay

Known Member
Mar 6, 2012
Kuala Lumpur

With the LEXUS' flagship LS model about to officially break cover in the next day or two, it seems it's gotten an early reveal with portions of its self finding its way onto the web; and now we can see it in its entirety.

<!--more-->Since it is an unoffcial reveal for the LS 460 F-Sport, details about it are expectedly tight-lipped with regards to the interior as well as performance figures, but one thing's for certain; we do expect to see that class leading 12.3" LCD screen up on that dash-board along with all the bells and whistles that makes LEXUS fans do the oohs and aahs.

That being said, it should be another six months before this behemoth with the spindle gets anywhere near our shores, and whether it'll still be a 4.6L V6 perhaps is also a big question. So lets all wait for the official details to be let loosed, before our minds are lost in speculative banter.

So meanwhile, here's some pictures to help quell your hunger for everything LEXUS.

Attachments

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Ugly looking grill, reminds me of that alien from the Predator movie when it opens its' mouth!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

any1 knows where i can turbo charge my car(honda city I-Dsi) and how much to do it? and wats included in the package for that price...i hope i get good feedbacks...really tempted to do it soon thanks to all sifu's outthere :)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience