Maybe you all can help...

fritz

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2005
Malaysia
www.mrbaoz.com.my
Hi bros...

I manage to find an unreg altezza 5AT, mileage @ 26000+ at RM 118k. The dealer said its year 2002 altezza and its z-edition. I can't check the production year from the seat belt as the dealer cut off the tag. From the chassis code, it is really a Z-edition altezza, but just that I duno know the production year is real or not. The recond was done in japan, came with hks adj suspensions and also bodykits.

My questions.

Pre-booking

1) Is the price reasonable? Btw, the interest rate is 2.6%-2.7%
2) What are the necessary check points for buy an unreg recond car?
3) During test drive, what are the things I should check as I will test drive tml.
4) What are the options for Z-edition that I can check if the car equipped with the options or not?
5) The rear round light at the boot, why some are red and some are black tinted? Is there any difference?

When collected the car
1) What are the safety gadgets that I should install to avoid buggers from stealing the car?
2) What other thing I should take note?

Thanks and hope I can join you all soon.

fritz

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2005
Malaysia
www.mrbaoz.com.my
First three questions, not important anymore. But still hope someone can help me on this questions..

4) What are the options for Z-edition that I can check if the car equipped with the options or not?
5) The rear round light at the boot, why some are red and some are black tinted? Is there any difference?

When collected the car
1) What are the safety gadgets that I should install to avoid buggers from stealing the car?

Thanks...arigato...

aycy

3,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2006
Penang / Butterworth
www.facebook.com
First three questions, not important anymore. But still hope someone can help me on this questions..

4) What are the options for Z-edition that I can check if the car equipped with the options or not? (the Z edition u can check at car chasis.. will writen there)
5) The rear round light at the boot, why some are red and some are black tinted? Is there any difference? (original is red colour if black or white is aftermarket 1)

When collected the car

Thanks...arigato...

hope this will help

fritz

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2005
Malaysia
www.mrbaoz.com.my
Thanks. Just to ask, did you all changed to a better alarm system when you all got your vehicle? What are the better one?

Bl@cK-TeZZ@

500 RPM
Apr 15, 2006
how much did u buy your unreg car for?

fritz

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2005
Malaysia
www.mrbaoz.com.my
Got it for Rm 119K. 02 unreg with so called trd specs n sunroof. Is it a good deal? Or its too expensive?

AE111_SEG

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2005
Putra Heights
Hi Fritz,
The 02 model for 119K is it the silver with front lights smoked.

fritz

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2005
Malaysia
www.mrbaoz.com.my
Hi there,

Nope, not silver in colour. Where did you see the silver one?

Just to add, the front lamp is not smoked but just ori black based.

AE111_SEG

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2005
Putra Heights
hi
There is a silver altezza 02 model with TRD rear spoiler in kampung attap the recon shop name is DMG. The spec sound same as u described
the front light is dark and price RM119K. What is the body colours you saw?

fritz

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2005
Malaysia
www.mrbaoz.com.my
Kampung attap? Not sure where is it.
For me it doesnt look like silver, but is it actually silver, im not sure, abit bronze looking colour. Im not sure altezza come with what body color options.
The one u saw, is it with carbon fibre front spoiler?

kingkafan

Jan 4, 2008
what if you post your tezza pics bro .... so that all dont have to keep guessing which one .... so have you changed your alarm bro? i wanted to change also ... but not sure yet what brand is OK ... but the one with GPS system does attract me!