System Set-Up ( maybe DVD HU? )

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

ace79

1,000 RPM
Thinking of fitting a DVD HU setup on the car above..rough ideas :

Kenwood DVD HU ( friend can get good price, dunnolah whether genuine offer or not.. )

Speakers ( dunno, would like a bit more bass upfront though / standard 4 speakers setup methinks )

Amplifier, and of course, a subwoofer ( thinking of fitting the subwoofer fitted to NST's Gen2 project car, since the EG hatch boot is small, and I don't want a sub that needs to be totally fixed to the car, want one that can be removed when I need more space in the boot.. )

Stuffs like cabling etc..I dunno :huh:

Seriously a newbie in these things..i don't really need super duper sounds etc..just a system that sounds nice, bassy when it need to kick it, clean when I'm listening to mushy singers :P

Suggestions anyone? What stuffs to use, where to install, prices etc is greatly appreciated :D !

ace79

Golden question: What's your budget looks like? RM3K? or more?
Kenwood DVD HU already more than RM2K. how about the display?
Get a nice component set consist of 61/2 inch speakers, tweeter, and crossover.
Get a 4ch amp which can power your sub and components.

So again,whats ur budget?
;)

current budget about 5k..sumthin like that..but rite now dunno whether want to completely revamp the suspension components first ( adjustables hi/lo soft/hard, plus anti-roll bars, front strut bar and complete PU bushes ) or go for B16A performance + LSD..btw, thinking of the in-dash monitor + HU unit one..

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom