....maybe need to re-design our mloc t-shirt

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

azizi.aziz

1,500 RPM
just my opinion....:hmmmm:
mr.P,VP,central commitee,state leaders and all mloc member...

my observation during the last AFOS convoy.... I can say that our club is one of the most reputable... but i think and want to give a suggestion that maybe it is time we should change our club t-shirt design... (don't get me wrong...our t-shirt is nice but just want to make it NICER!!!! hehehe).

On how to re-design and choose... I suggest we can ask 'our internal designer' (mloc member only la) and from there President and Commitee will be the juries to choose the best design... the winner heehehe up to club discretion...

However it is up to the club to decide...Thanks.:biggrin:

I agree azizi. Especially looking at UDMOwners shirts. We might have better performing cars (ahem :D) but they definitely have better looking shirts.

The black mloc shirt will be our official shirt. we already have mloc t-shirt design, shirt design, umbrella design, rain coat design, and etc.. problem is we do not have enough money to order..lolz.. our official club shirt also hard to pay oledy.. lolz... unless our members here would like to sponsor lah!!..

leslie, if budget is the concern , then i think we better ask all our member from all respective something like poll... let's say we budget RM30-40 for a new design mloc t-shirt.... discuss...

Last edited:
Aiyoh...so many of the members got DeEeEeP pockets..*unlike me..(Poor man!)..sure la all can consider make ULTIMATE MLOC POLO-T..lolz

chris,
if everybody start thinking like that die lah we all!! hahahahaha.. cb!!..
30-40 we can only get polo-T.. if you want something like bmwclub malaysia or udm owners.. then its about rm50-60 per shirt.. multiply it by 50pcs (minimum order) you get rm3k. need to pay in advance.. club got barely that amount lolz!!!

leslie, dun worry i have direct access from factory...with that rm30-40 budget we will get like bmw club...but the most important thing is the design must be from us...

lancer 7891,
you can support by funding this project!! hahahahaha

I've been discussing ADDITIONAL design (on top of our existing official polo-T, received upon registration) with Mr.P for quite sometime already.

If you were in our last AGM, all of you should had seen our last Balance Sheet on our financial standing. LoL.

Don't feel bad. As I said in the AGM, it simply means the club is spending every single cent for the benefits of the members as financial residual is not our objective since we are not a profit making organisation.

It is a good idea and I'll want to invite members with their design. Winner will bring home a set of HKS GT3037 Turbo Kit for Evo or HKS Bolt On Turbo Kit for Lancer. How's that sound ? LoL

You DREAM la. ANyway...jokes aside. I'll discuss this lengthly with Mr.P and will invite all the state heads for offline consensus before we make any decision. Stay tuned and thanks for the suggestion (Azizi).

leslie,ben and all friends,
Thanks for your kind consideration....heheheh it's all about to make our club looks moving forward...
I can sponsor hamper for the best design , 2nd place and 3rd place...no problem..

wah.. got hamper!!!hehehe..

how about this,
Each member is allowed to submit 5 different designs of different apparels.
1) Shirt
2) T-shirt
3) etc
or 5 different designs of 1 type of apparel are acceptable.

Designs must consist of proposed colour,material, apparel design and a must have of the MLOC logo and website.
You don't have to design 5.. just that 5 design is the limit per person per entry. you can just do 1-2 designs.

The date line will be around End August. and will be judged 1st round by the committee. The chosen designs will then be judged at the finals again by a majority votes by our members during our 2008 AGM. and the winner will be given prices.
The winning design will be tailored and sold to members. (club very poor)
what you guys think?

Agree Mr. P,

I will start to do my design now and hopefully MLOC will have a new design shirt before end of this year..

lancer 7891,
you can support by funding this project!! hahahahaha

Hahahahaha...

me pokai de cannot fund the project but will contribute some design for d shirt lah..:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

for me, great ideas & need everybody/members contribution on this...

Last edited by a moderator:
On the subject of improvement, how about upgrading the MLOC decal sticker to a steel one?

I dun knw how many members have noticed that the sticker decal fades when car left out in the sun over a period of time (some of us don't have the luxury of parking our cars in the shade/garage or condo lah ..... :rofl: ) or start peeling off after some time ....

leslie,ben and all friends,
Thanks for your kind consideration....heheheh it's all about to make our club looks moving forward...
I can sponsor hamper for the best design , 2nd place and 3rd place...no problem..

1st prize hamper ada "ENDLESS" or "AP Racing" 6/4 pot brake kit ka? :adore: :adore: :thefinger: :thefinger: :rofl: :rofl:

Kalo mcm tu, gua pun nak masuk design2 sikit .... :rofl: :rofl:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom