WAI HENG EXHAUST service too good already,maybe over good.

lkc

Known Member
Mar 3, 2010
petaling jaya
dear all,

the purpose i create this topic is to let everyone be alert and aware when you want to do your exhaust at any wai heng outlet,today i drive one of my parents car to wai heng at kota damansara to change the manifold only to 4-1 type,is a proton saga fl,new car just on the road about 1 month + only.so when i drive in,this guy fix it for me,at first when he was unscrewing the manifold nut,he accidentally drop 1 nut at the engine,i'm not sure if he picked it up or not,anyway i didnt bother much also,then he proceed to fix the manifold,i was there all the time,the car also did not move at all,then when everything is done,i paid and start my car,it was raining outside also at that time also.Then when i start the car,i heard some sound like a nut drop down,then i didnt bother,when i on the aircond,i heard a sound like a bullet shooting,then the guy at the workshop told me to stop the car,i got down,my radiator pecah already,water was leaking fast down at the floor,upon checking,we found the cause of the problem,there was a hole behind the radiator,and so that's the time when i start to ask him,so how?u have to pay me a new radiator because my car is new and impossible is my own fault,when i drive the car all the way i on my aircond also no problem,reach your workshop also no leaking,after u do the manifold then this problem got already.

the way they handle problem really not professional at all,guess what he tell me?he says maybe is the stone kena the radiator?i was like,wtf,bro come on,if stone kena it should be in front,not from behind rite?i keep telling him is the nut cucuk until the radiator got 1 lubang already,he insist is not his fault and said if u can find the nut or any scratches at the fan or have mark then i will pay,he act like a gangster towards me also,so he tell me he cannot pay for a new one because he not puas hati to pay,not his fault,he say either he ask his foreman to seal it back or he get me a 2nd hand radiator.If any of you is on my shoe,what do you think?will u accept this offer?i mean your car is only 1 month old,not even your fault,is his fault and u have to bear with it?after a while i call 1 of my friend come,he is a foreman too and upon checking by ourselves,we find out that there were actually scratches mark on the fan at the side,confirm is something hit the fan then hit the radiator,just we still couldnt find the nut,the guy tell me to leave my car there then 2moro they sent someone to fix it,but i did not want to,why?because if i leave my car there,the next day when he and his foreman check and found the nut cucuk at the radiator or drop somewhere at the engine bay,they will hide it and pretend nothing ever happen and just replace me with a old radiator.

So never ever send your car to all this wai heng shop,they really not professional at all and because they do wrong,they have to pay with own wallet they will twist and turn until no need to pay so much,if i know such thing will happen today,i rather go and do at other shop more professional and pay more a bit.He can someone say i frame him say is his fault,say the nut,even u yourself also not sure whether is the nut or not,he said,i was like the hole at the radiator is same like a size of a nut,because the new radiator will cost him few hundred,whereas seal back cost rm 100 + or 2nd hand also still cheaper so sure he will keep twisting it,really unlucky today.

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
biasala bro....wai heng is like Sh*t....
dun worry just report to tribunal
Selamat Datang ke Portal TTPM - Halaman Utama

any bullshit storries they wanna tell do it in court.......
no need to talk cock sing song there...if im in your shoes ah....i will take pics of them, the outlet & the damaged done....keep as proof....

even last week i randomly went into this exhaust shop located nearby my mom in laws hse...didnt wanna go far...i told them to change my centre exhaust gasket & rubber that mounts the rear muffler.(just a stupid rubber thingy) & costs me Rm50....damn it.....
their costs only less than rm10 for both...summore just a simple job.......

f**k them man....lucky i was in a good mood that time...just close 1 eye.......

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
Bro I feel sorry for our experience. Hmm.. I had similar experience with these kind of shops also... Right Danz remember :cool:? I believe many of us experienced some point in our life. Go tribunal and file a complaint. RM 5 only...

---------- Post added at 05:19 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:19 PM ----------

As the malay saying goes... "Berani kerana benar". Will support you!

s60ea

Dec 13, 2009
kedah
feel sorry for u bro....it happen to me once...... i send my car for balancing and alignment, one of shop worker suddenly just lift my car without seeing my car skirting.... the lifter arm hit it and crack it... i stopped him, then start arguing with him. he said it there already before... common man, it my car i give her bath ok...Almost got into fight with that guy...lucky many people there, maybe the senior worker there came then he say...."ok..ok we pay for it..." fuhhhhh... lucky on need to use my own money for it....if not i bakar that shop...

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
feel sorry for u bro....it happen to me once...... i send my car for balancing and alignment, one of shop worker suddenly just lift my car without seeing my car skirting.... the lifter arm hit it and crack it... i stopped him, then start arguing with him. he said it there already before... common man, it my car i give her bath ok...Almost got into fight with that guy...lucky many people there, maybe the senior worker there came then he say...."ok..ok we pay for it..." fuhhhhh... lucky on need to use my own money for it....if not i bakar that shop...
Got similar experience with a tow truck =.=. Last time when one of my wira brokedown, called a tow truck. He started to lift the car with this crane thingy... Suddenly prakkk!! Crushed the front apron... My friend shouted him to stop =.=

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
veloc...ya ya i remembered...rm5 only ah? i tot bout rm10 - 20 something like that.....

they will give their shitty excuse...we as consumer no need to worry...thats y the tribunal is there to help us.....no need to fight...just tell them 'i will see u again;.....haha.....when u pass them the letter.........to attend court.....its a wonderful experience though.....got lotsa funny casees there....gores n menang also got.......

amrancharger

500 RPM
Jul 19, 2006
wai heng kota damansara?
dats the shop i go do my exhaust...
they have a high ramp...and very difficult for my lowed car to enter...
got to go there twice since they didnt solve my prob...tot they have some sort of warranty...
but end up i have to pay twice...huhuhu!
now i would rather go somewhere else...

lkc

Known Member
Mar 3, 2010
petaling jaya
that shop cannot go 1,from now on i will blacklist all this wai heng / wei yip shop,not pro at all,anyway,for your info all,my prob solved dy,he paid for sealing back the radiator and promise my dad if any prob come back find him,he guarantee it,so my dad also didnt want to delay and delay,quarell and quarell,luckily my dad steady,he say to that guy,just make sure u do nicely and dun give me any problem ok already,as for my mum,she said,what to do,we unlucky lor to come this shop then kena like this ( purposely let him hear words 1 )

SE86

Known Member
Nov 21, 2005
wai heng exhaust..normally a merchant from here will reccomend to go there to fix his exhaust..the merchant is KWENG...he will either direct to xin exhaust,or wai heng.mine was done in puchong branch..ask him to bend the pipe..bend until hitting the body..at the end..ended up doing a full piping at a more reputable exhaust shop..any the pricing on phone is different and the pricing when u go there is different..please becareful...

SE86

Known Member
Nov 21, 2005
erm..i dunno..i call him up that time he told me to go wai heng in puchong..there got the exhaust i wanna get..

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
maybe u could just buy from wai heng & pasang at kweng84's workshop....
but better go for those japan halfcut ones...rather than those taiwan/china made ones...

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
that shop cannot go 1,from now on i will blacklist all this wai heng / wei yip shop,not pro at all,anyway,for your info all,my prob solved dy,he paid for sealing back the radiator and promise my dad if any prob come back find him,he guarantee it,so my dad also didnt want to delay and delay,quarell and quarell,luckily my dad steady,he say to that guy,just make sure u do nicely and dun give me any problem ok already,as for my mum,she said,what to do,we unlucky lor to come this shop then kena like this ( purposely let him hear words 1 )
Haha... Not bad ah... Your mother can "tuk" that guy with words also... Nice nice...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Source : Motor Trader

November 19, 2007 04:47 PM Author: Chips
Hey, brake awak sudah pecah, minyak keluar (your brake is broken and oil is coming out)!” Normally, a warning like that from another motorist would alarm you and you would immediately stop and jump out to look. But these days, that’s not such a wise...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience