Mars Makes History - Closest To Earth Aug 27

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
kelvio said:
is it amarican aug 27 or malaysian aug 27 ?? if american aug 27 we need to wait till malaysian aug 28 ony can see wor???.yesterday i saw a moon mistaken it for mars lol,maybe try this midnight what time is it???

did u all read the news paper arrr, now the scientise is scrapping out pluto as our 9 planet dunno what the hack happen ??

They say Pluto cannot be classified as a planet cause there were space rocks that were larger than Pluto just outside the solar system. So, Pluto may be one of them albeit rounder. Time to rewrite our science books....

guys, in case u didn't know
the mars thing was a hoax. i came back on 27th midnite n told me mum i'm going to see the planet mars, then she told me it came out in NanYang newspaper that it was a hoax.
i didn't beleive her then, so i went out and was staring at the sky for awhile, figured it was too cloudy to see anything, and if Mars were to really come that close, we might have some weird effect to our gravity. so i went to bed
the next day my friend sent me a link about the "incident"

http://www.sydneyobservatory.com.au/blog/?p=67

we've all been pwned!

Aiyoh, common sense la.. Mars is SO far away, how on earth can you see it as big as the moon, come on la. It's like saying that if you're in KL, and you're looking towards Penang when the person is standing at the southernmost tip of the island, you'll see him as big as your friend standing 10 metres away from you.

Mars is almost 3 light-minutes from Earth. Moon is just a few light-seconds away. And Mars' diameter is almost the same as Earth's. Go figure.

sakuraguy - get what you mean edi... coz when US is night... we're day. how to see la

Top Bottom