madman on the loose

4segiBiskut

Known Member
Dec 12, 2004
sungi besi
Visit site
let me share something that happend to me today...

one chinese guy around 35 years of age... in a waja (condition new) started staring at me when we stopped at the traFFic lite..

then the fu**er starts raming his engine like mad trying to ajak me to a race....

when the traffic lite went green he started to act crazy by spinning his tire...

i using a GSR by the time his car tire stopped spinning i already gave him 50 meter lead

then the fu**er came to the back and started kissing my car's ass.

going at speeds around 60km-80 km on the federal highway....

i roled down the window and WAVED my hands telling him to pass. the fu**er then came to the side of my car

and showing me his steering lock like want to whack me....thinking to my self"please,i'm late for work and i dont want to break your head before going"

i just ignored him and slowed down so that he could pass....then suddenly he got

another target ..... a kancil ,the thing is the kancil malay drive has 3 small kids in the car and both of them racing like mad......

what the hell is going on?

Last edited:

Jackie Leong

1,000 RPM
Dec 24, 2003
KL, Malaysia
cooltechz.blogspot.com
sigh, these kind of idiots on the road really spoils the mood on a good day man..

i guess if i ever come across such a person.. i'd prolly snap a pic of his actions and note down his plate number and pass it to the police officers..

saolabi

Known Member
May 6, 2005
South Korea
4segiBiskut said:
let me share something that happend to me today...

one chinese guy around 35 years of age... in a waja (condition new) started staring at me when we stopped at the traFFic lite..

then the fu**er starts raming his engine like mad trying to ajak me to a race....

when the traffic lite went green he started to act crazy by spinning his tire...

i using a GSR by the time his car tire stopped spinning i already gave him 50 meter lead

then the fu**er came to the back and started kissing my car's ass.

going at speeds around 60km-80 km on the federal highway....

i roled down the window and WAVED my hands telling him to pass. the fu**er then came to the side of my car

and showing me his steering lock like want to whack me....thinking to my self"please,i'm late for work and i dont want to break your head before going"

i just ignored him and slowed down so that he could pass....then suddenly he got

another target ..... a kancil ,the thing is the kancil malay drive has 3 small kids in the car and both of them racing like mad......

what the hell is going on?
Okay, that guy was a mad driver. But then what do you have to say? Just becoz he ajak2, you pun ikut. Doesnt that shows that you too were mad at the beginning ..then only later, you realised?!
Next time you see those kind of people, just ignore them. Or not later, other people too might salah sangkah..
Anyway, those kind of roadrage(psychos) will definitely one day pay the price..a heavy price!
Ps. only glad that you realised it.(better than not realising it, kan?)

Last edited:

saolabi

Known Member
May 6, 2005
South Korea
Jackie Leong said:
sigh, these kind of idiots on the road really spoils the mood on a good day man..

i guess if i ever come across such a person.. i'd prolly snap a pic of his actions and note down his plate number and pass it to the police officers..
Yes, do snap a pic and give it to the traffic police hq. Maybe you get reward.
Here, in Korea, if you have a snapped photo of any traffic law breakers, they are fined and at least US$100 reward is given to you. That is why I have my digicam handy to take photos of crazy taxi drivers and bus drivers, especially at traffic lights.

Do they have rewards for info given?

zero_kool

Known Member
Nov 17, 2004
saolabi said:
Yes, do snap a pic and give it to the traffic police hq. Maybe you get reward.
Here, in Korea, if you have a snapped photo of any traffic law breakers, they are fined and at least US$100 reward is given to you. That is why I have my digicam handy to take photos of crazy taxi drivers and bus drivers, especially at traffic lights.

Do they have rewards for info given?
i guess here in msia......if the police ever LIFT their finger to anything...that would be one helluva work dee...what more rewards??...HAHAHAHAHA

cheers

saolabi

Known Member
May 6, 2005
South Korea
zero_kool said:
i guess here in msia......if the police ever LIFT their finger to anything...that would be one helluva work dee...what more rewards??...HAHAHAHAHA

cheers
The rewards I mentioned are for those who took the pics, Not the police. I too am sure the cops dont need more rewards lah. I'm sure they have plenty already.^^

Joeker

Walking Dead
Nov 19, 2003
Jinjang
Visit site
Becareful, he could be tow truck "callman".

These bastards intentionally cause accidents so they can tow your car to their fucking workshops for repairs.

If any of you see these kind of people, stay away...FAR FAR AWAY.

sdram

Apr 29, 2004
hahaha...probably he just wanted someone to race with for some cheap thrill...now why would anyone ajak ppl to race on Federal Highway in the morning??? That place already damn bloody jammed up.....some people don't use their b'l'ain one!!!!

d3s

500 RPM
May 1, 2005
KL
i wonder wut's in their mind??? they hav nothing better to do??
bully ZTH member some more hahahaa how dare him... :D
:p

Last edited:

InitialD

1,000 RPM
Aug 27, 2004
Visit site
That guy not only mad.. but stupid to try to drag race with somebody with a GSR engine.

Anyway... If I were u, I would not waste my petrol with him.

4segiBiskut

Known Member
Dec 12, 2004
sungi besi
Visit site
saolabi said:
Okay, that guy was a mad driver. But then what do you have to say? Just becoz he ajak2, you pun ikut. Doesnt that shows that you too were mad at the beginning ..then only later, you realised?!
Next time you see those kind of people, just ignore them. Or not later, other people too might salah sangkah..
Anyway, those kind of roadrage(psychos) will definitely one day pay the price..a heavy price!
Ps. only glad that you realised it.(better than not realising it, kan?)

bro,

see dont get me wrong,when the traffic light went green i put in my first gear and drive like normal and THEN 2 gear like normal......too!!

it's just the GSR engine so power ....stock waja like 660 kancil.....hehehe!!!

eswaran

Apr 30, 2005
Kind of the same thing happened to me. This happened near Kota Bahru. I still can't figure out why this people are so dumb even after staying in K.B for so long. I was on my way to town when a Satria Gti came out of a village before slamming his brakes. I honked him as I nearly hit him. At the traffic light further down, he braked next to my car and stared at me. I looked at him and smiled at my friend sitting next to me. Then he started reving his engine. It was so loud that the pak cik on motorbike shouted at him.We continued laughing. Then he revved and screeched his tyre.AND WE STILL WENT ON LAUGHING. :D The pak cik looked at us. I know what would have ran in that pak cik's mind: BUAT MALU ORANG KELANTE' :D :D

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Guys, how about we set up a ZTH roadrage team. All will be driving modded 4x4 like Storm Evo, Frontier, Hilux, Fighter, Scorpion or Prado. With very huge wheels and custom suspension. All have walkie talkie, have patrol along major roads if saw any of these carzy drivers or bastard. Hehehehe, he sure kena kemek by the team....we will see whether his car big or our car big...

saolabi

Known Member
May 6, 2005
South Korea
Sorry! No hard feelings!^^

4segiBiskut said:
bro,

see dont get me wrong,when the traffic light went green i put in my first gear and drive like normal and THEN 2 gear like normal......too!!

it's just the GSR engine so power ....stock waja like 660 kancil.....hehehe!!!
dont get me wrong too... :p What i meant to say was why didnt you just let him go 1st. Even if he was doing a wheelie, might as well wait for him to go. Becoz usually they cari gaduh if you go 1st(Even if normal speed)
I get those in Korea too.

Ps.sorry again!

Last edited:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Leaning towards the JDM side of the automotive spectrum, we’re probably more familiar with the likes of Getrag, Borg-Warner and ZF, independent transmission suppliers that have worked closely with Japanese and other auto manufacturers to supply the gearboxes that we often crave.

Moving on to the stratospheric end of said spectrum, where supercars strike fear into the hearts of others with mere prods of...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience