Looking for VW tuner

CcL

500 RPM
Nov 25, 2003
lol wat a small world.
what kinda beetle tuning u looking for? performance in what ways?

my mechanic does old beetles and even some won beetle of the year i think.... up to latest volvos and bmws and merz. but the latest beetle i've not seen one in his workshop... i guess no one wants to make a beetle FAST... :D

also he did up one old beetle... crazy speed with some kinda dog shifting auto gearbox that only has 2 gears... tapau monster wira (dunno wat engine inside)...
and another beetle which pickup like some monster :blink:

alfeoturbo

Known Member
Nov 19, 2003
Sel
Originally posted by Beetle@Jul 9 2004, 09:42 PM
wow....nice nice....where did your get your bodykits? are they custom made?
is it a supercharge or turbo?
still awaiting his reply
he said he'll check the prices out for me.....nope they dont keep stock unfortunately
still budgeting for rims.....any jalan to get nice and cheap second hand rims?
my bodykits are custom made..is the cadamuro replica..hehehe no money to buy original that time...somemore that time still newbie mah. but now for sure i will go for original stuff

its a turbo engine with almost 70% of the things inside is custom made hehehe

nice and cheap rims hard to get lah. tell me what brand are u looking for..then i might be able to source it for u lah. whats your budget for the rims itself (without tires)?

alfeoturbo

Known Member
Nov 19, 2003
Sel
Originally posted by Beetle@Jul 9 2004, 09:54 PM
well i'm looking for probably things like high cams....exhaust....but I'm looking for someone whos familiar with my engine and not by trail and error....
well there are actually fast beetles....but unfortunately not here but in the states....doing bout 11secs quarter mile =))
fren, actually u can try to do more research in the internet to find their performance parts for your engine, but i believe they will cost u a bomb lah. fitting cams...exhaust as well as turbokits is not trail and error if u bought those kits from overseas like UK or States, cause they did hell lots of R&D before they market the product. try to find some mechanic which is familiar with continental cars will do, dosen't need to be specialize in tha field cause for example when fitting those turbokits..they actually have those installation manual as well as those ecu diagram ready for u. just like NOVITEC from germany, they do plenty of turbokits for alfa romeo as well as ferraries! they still comes along with installation manual and also those what ever diagram that u need it.

Beetle

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
Visit site
oh...nice job for custom made....normally i see those custom made onces don't look smooth
70% custom? wow you must have spend a bomb

hmmmm budget bout RM1500...not much
17", PCD 5 X 100 offset 38.....this size not really common so kinda difficult to find.....last time i got offered 18" lenso for slightly more than 4k plus falken tyres....wasted didnt have the money

any brand will do as long as not too heavy
thanks alot

alfeoturbo

Known Member
Nov 19, 2003
Sel
yeah...custom made bodykits wont be as smooth as those original ones lah.
yeah...i spent alot in my car,custom made stuff takes time n takes alot of money. imagine...while doing the turbo stuff ...my car hangs in the workshop for few months!

hmm...let me see what other rims suits your car.

alfeoturbo

Known Member
Nov 19, 2003
Sel
Originally posted by Beetle@Jul 9 2004, 10:26 PM
yeah...any future mods for your car?
okay thanks prefer 5 spokes also....and if possible white...but the color not important since can respray =))
no future mods already lah...me already broke like hell lah. go inti college also makan so little lah. people makan 3 times..i makan 1 time only lah. somemore makan in canteen..since cheap mah hehehehe. u taking wat course?

see i can help u to find or not lah hehehe.

alfeoturbo

Known Member
Nov 19, 2003
Sel
Originally posted by Beetle@Jul 9 2004, 10:44 PM
hahahaha same here man....
everyday makan canteen....sit char 30 sen can save 10 sen
hahahaha
im taking engineering...ee....what about you?
what year?
thanks for your help
me taking BCP, computer science...in semester 4 already ler. u which semester?

alfeoturbo

Known Member
Nov 19, 2003
Sel
waaa..gals all i don't know leh...
somemore bcp no lenglui leh
if got also..people put deposit already...so no point lah hahahaha